Hello Hello =)
Because reporting is one of the main activities here in our governance forum We share today with you all a resume from the last 6 months. Following the example from @KriptoRaptor with the Channel-Ops Quarterly Report
Project-Ops team provides support, coaching, advice, connections, feedback, promoting and general assistance to Projects.
Our main activity as part of the @ConciergeTeam is to take care of the NEAR main channels 24/7; it is there that by assisting NEARcomers and NEAReans when the Concierge Team has the joy to meet entrepreneurs/project leaders who are building or want to build on NEAR and will like to receive help to keep growing.
Once an entrepreneur is contacted, we share the NEAR Project Operation form so we can gather the necessary information and then review the project status considering different priorities, especially for NFT projects where there is a high influx of projects.
Then, we act as part of their teams, by helping to improve marketing, connecting with contributors they are looking for, reviewing and giving feedback to documents like the pitch deck, connecting with VCs, and spreading the word, among others.
- 178 onboarded projects since February using our form: https://forms.gle/5RmCbcVkWhPx2U8w5
- 2 Utilities, 3 Ecosystem, 43 Infrastructure, 65 DeFi, and 146 NFT projects where we had the delight to connect and provide assistance.
- 5 VC teams whom we are connected with. We build relationships with MOVE Capital, Stealth Capital, Proximity, Cogitent Ventures, and MetaWeb.
- 7 Projects received support to get grants from scratch.
- 24/7 support in the #greantee-support and #ecosystem-chat channels in discord.
Together with partners from the Concierge Team and other teams like Ecosystem Success we were able to push forward several initiatives
- NEAR Projects Guide draft for our project-ops website is online, we made it together with the ecosystem success team.
- Thanks to @KriptoRaptor who manages to create a curated list of wallets from the most active NEAReans, now we are offering token airdrop assistance.
- With the help of @TheGo1denBull we manage to create a micro-influencer group for the #NFTCoNEARseurs initiative, where many Concierge team members are participating, and from where we help projects by spreading the word through Twitter.
- As we want to create a complete service offering from the Concierge Team (Community) to Projects, we push the creation of a NEAR Community Medium Blog, so now we can offer to create guides, stories, and blockchain general content where we highlight NEAR dapps (submitted example).
- Connected NEAR Community with outside projects like otoco.io which is building now on Aurora, by hosting AMAs on non-main channels or pitch desk sharing like “Multichain future by NEAR” to SOL and Luna projects.
We are proud of being able to collaborate with so many teams and NEAReans.
- As NEAR Community representatives our team members had participated in meetups like the NEAR Meet HCM in April the European Blockchain Convention and more.
- Helping the channel-ops AMAs organization by designing an easy-to-edit banner.
- Connecting projects with communities, organizing and hosting AMAs like for example NEARAMP with Near Hispano or LOOZR with Creatives DAO.
- Participating actively in different on-chain communities that are key important for the NEAR Ecosystem like the @CommunityDAO and #merchants (the main unofficial telegram group)
Our first report as a team is also our introduction: [Introduction & General Report] Project Ops - Concierge Team
- Improve our informative website design so it can have a more professional look using nearprojects.guide domain
- Regardless the Round Robin initiative takes off or not, we want to improve our reporting by adding recordings from the meetings we have with the project leaders
- Hosting a weekly Twitter Space to show the path on how to build on NEAR and spread the word about the help we provide, in addition, we can highlight specific projects, receive feedback from the community and encourage discussion related to building on NEAR
Thanks to the community for the lovely opportunity to share time with you all building the web3, big hug