[Approved] Near UA Guild | Content Creation & Social Media budget for Community Growth

Hi community and @marketingdao-council :wave:

During the period when we did not have funding, we undertook several initiatives which included setting up our validator, developing a range of NEAR code examples, offering a bounty for content creation, conducting three AMAs, and attracting real traffic from diverse blockchain developer communities.

Near Ukraine Guild - forum presentation :ukraine:

About :raised_hands:
Near Ukrainians Guild is a fast-growing guild aimed at providing high-quality educational content and assistance to grow a strong community of Ukrainian developers\entrepreneurs in the Near Protocol ecosystem

Funding :bank:
Monthly

Our previous proposals :scroll:

Our team :busts_in_silhouette:

Our socials :v:

Proposal :bookmark_tabs:
Generation of a series of valuable content and educational examples which are focused on attracting new people to the ecosystem, as well as assisting current builders and showing ecosystem benefits to start growing here

Target audiences :family_man_woman_girl_boy:

• Experienced Software Engineers in Web2.0
  • Blockchain enthusiasts
  • IT entrepreneurs
  • Blockchain developers that have been experienced with other networks

Value of Proposal :top:

Content Channel Details Category Expected deliverable USDC per month
Hired designer @Tolmindev * Unique visual appearance that stands out from the crowd Core focus > Content > Visual 10 images + covers + infographics 400
Social Media Telegram Telegram Support community members 7 days/week, share daily news from NEAR channels, ecosystem updates, partnerships, giveaways to increase group activity, NEAR wallet/staking explanations Core focus > Social Media 2-3 daily news 1300
AMAs Telegram, Twitter, Youtube AMAs with ecosystem projects/leaders, like Meta Pool, Core Developers, PembRock, etc. Budget for marketing, giveaways, youtube video editing Core focus > Content > Podcasts 3-4 AMAs per month 1500
Content about Near Protocol ecosystem Medium Write articles about Near Protocol to attract new people to start building in the ecosystem or learning about it Core focus > Content > Writing 2 articles per month 300
Social Media Twitter Twitter Daily news & updates, partnership announcements, Web3.0, giveaways, daily posting to attract more impressions Core focus > Social Media 1-2 daily tweets 800

Total :moneybag:
4.300 USDC

Wallet :credit_card:
nearuaguild.sputnik-dao.near

Validator :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
nearuaguild.poolv1.near

In general, our community is the door for developer traffic for near protocol, we cooperate with different dev communities like Kyiv Etherium Club, NodeJS Recipes, CryptoHome community, and others, to escalate Near Marketing we need a budget and do more marketing.
Also, we’re about to grow our team, so if you want to be part of our guild - DM us :incoming_envelope:

Would be happy to answer questions, if you have any
Have a good day :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Thank you for great job! Happy to support.
/tip

1 Like

Thanks for your proposal and for the last report,

Happy to support this proposal noting that;

• Real community shows up even when it is not getting paid. Kudos for continuing the work even during periods when funding was not available.
  • Community has made remarkable progress on several fronts that are extremely valuable such as onboarding developers communities, contributing to core code and examples, among others.
  • I rely on Dacha to vouch for the quality of the content created in Russian language

I just shared a Vision for Grassroots DAO post. Would love to jump on a call to further discuss how your team can help shape the Regional Communities DAO. We rely on the experienced of more advanced ecosystems such as NEAR UA, Banyan (US), OWA (Mexico), and NEAR Vietnam to create the basis from where all other communities can flourish. DMing my calendar now.

2 Likes

Great points here.
I would love to be on the call too.

It’s good to have things as this

2 Likes

Great!!! Keep it up :+1:

1 Like

Just pinging the proposal

1 Like

Pinging again, @marketingdao-council

2 Likes

IMHO, NEAR UA Guild’s content should not be presented in russian considering fact which country occupied Ukraine.

1 Like

Amazing initiative! Ukrainian society is very progressive, flexible and dynamic. Crypto-adoption rates are one of the highest world wide. Moreover, there are many taleneted people having huge interest in Web3 technology or blockchain dev.

In my turn, if needed, I’m ready to offer personal assistance in terms of content production, community management, marketing, conceptual and\or digital development, etc.

I’m Ukrainian with huge experience in SMM, media buying, content production and partnership management both with Ukrainian and global companies as well as crypto and non-crypto niches.

Feel free to reach me, if you need any assistance with this

1 Like

Yes, we create only Ukrainian content.
BTW you can reach me out in the telegram to discuss our guild from SMM side: @kiskesis

1 Like

Hi @kiskesis thank you for your proposal. I have reviewed and noted comments by fellow council. Also happy to support. Now moving to Approved

2 Likes

@Dacha what’s next we should do?

2 Likes

You can now

1)Proceed to Poll on AstroDAO 1.
2)Once the poll is approved, you need to submit THIS form Ironclad.

How to create a poll? Here is instruction 1.

How create a poll on Astro DAO?

Have a great day!

2 Likes

@marketingdao-council
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-687

2 Likes

@satojandro just a kind reminder to approve our poll on AstroDao - there a few days left before it expires

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-687

1 Like

@Dacha
The IronClad form is completed
Is there anything else we need to do?

1 Like

Good morning! No. Have a great day!