[APPROVED] Near Ukraine Guild | Activities for community growth in April 2024

Hi community and @NearGlobeDao :wave:

I’m happy to share with you what we’ve prepared for April. But before we go, a few words about us.

Near Ukraine Guild - forum presentation :ukraine:

About us :raised_hands:

Fast-growing guild based in Ukraine, aimed at providing high-quality educational content and assistance to grow a strong community of developers/entrepreneurs/enthusiasts within the Near Protocol ecosystem

Previous proposals :scroll:

Team :busts_in_silhouette:

Socials :v:

Contributions :man_technologist:

Proposal :bookmark_tabs:

According to the Globe DAO targets, we’re focused on the following KPIs:

• Hosting online events
  • Acquiring new partnerships to expand the ecosystem
  • Increasing the number of people educated about NDC governance, BOS, and active projects in the ecosystem through Social Media channels
  • Encouraging newcomers to create a wallet and complete IAH

Value of Proposal :top:

Total :moneybag:

3.040 USDC

Wallet :credit_card:

nearuaguild.sputnik-dao.near

If you have any questions, I would be delighted to answer them
Have a good day :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Hi @denbite Thank you for the proposal.

Please make sure that the partnership must be with NON blockchain companies (TradFi ;Traditional software companies ;AI/ML;Social apps)
We need a partnership announcement and an event together with the partner as evidence.

Are you planning to create any videos?

At the moment we do not pay extra for KPIs. Please revise your proposal according to
Tier C KPI → 3200$

Hello @denbite,

Thank you for your proposal.

Could you please break down your budget? As we councils decided not to pay extra if any community is doing any extra activity, Almost every community is doing extra for their commitments. It won’t be possible for us to pay extra for everyone. I would suggest you choose one tier that is suitable for you. Otherwise, you can volunteer to do more activities, but we won’t be able to pay beyond the tier.

Hope you understand.

Hey @NearGlobeDao

I’ve updated the proposal - we’ll go for Tier B, but excluding video creation :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @denbite unfortunately I cannot support your proposal under Tier B at this time due to the following:

• you need to achieve all KPIs of one selected Tier before moving to the higher Tier.
  • In February there was no partnership and in March you have excluded the partnerships.

I am happy to support you under Tier C 3200$ and if there is a partnership in March & April we can think about increasing your Tier in May.

Thank you for your understanding.

As I am a member of the Near Ukraine Guild team, I am abstaining from considering and voting on this proposal.

1 Like

Hello team,

Based on past performance, I suggest to apply Tier C’s KPI.

Please understand that Partnerships in Tier C here means Partnership with non-blockchain communities:

1. TradFi apps seeking exposure to DeFi yield;
  2. Traditional software companies seeking to offload security and risk to blockchain;
  3. AI/ML data provenance;
  4. Social apps with data privacy requirements and possible network effects.
  5. Offline Event with University - IT/ DEV major with pictures as evidence

Please revise accordingly.
Thanks!

Unfortunately, for now, I personally can only support Near Ukraine for Tier C

1 Like

Thank you for understanding and I revising your budget. I am happy to support Ukraine guild with $3040 in April.

Good Luck, Great Job.

Approved but please check the meaning of partnership of Tier C, it’s not zealy sprint in your proposal.