[Approved] Near Ukraine Guild | Social Media Marketing & Partnership funding for Community growth in July

Hi community and @rc-admins :wave:

We have compiled a list of community engagement activities to continue our active growth within the Near ecosystem

Near Ukraine Guild - forum presentation :ukraine:

About us :raised_hands:
Fast-growing guild based in Ukraine, aimed at providing high-quality educational content and assistance to grow a strong community of developers/entrepreneurs/enthusiasts within the Near Protocol ecosystem

Funding :bank:
Monthly

Previous proposals :scroll:

Team :busts_in_silhouette:

Socials :v:

Contributions :man_technologist:

Proposal :bookmark_tabs:
Creating a collection of informative and educational materials that aim to attract newcomers to the ecosystem, while also supporting existing builders and highlighting the advantages of growing within this community

Our goal is also to expand the number of engaged users in the Near Protocol ecosystem who regularly utilize applications like NearSocial, IAmHuman , and so on

Target audiences :family_man_woman_girl_boy:

• Experienced Software Engineers in Web2.0
  • Blockchain enthusiasts
  • IT entrepreneurs
  • Blockchain developers that have been experienced with other networks

Contests and rewards :gift:
This month, we have planned several exciting activities for our users. These include:

1. An airdrop through Twitter, IAH, and Near Social - 50$
  2. Encouraging users through Zealy to create Near Social accounts, register for IAH, vote, and engage in other on-chain activities throughout the month - 350$
  3. Hosting a contest that involves using our web4-like widget for a chance to win prizes (on-chain) - 150$
  4. Another contest is yet to be announced - 50$

Value of Proposal :top:

Content Channel Details Category Expected deliverable USDC per month
Social Media Telegram Telegram Assist community members 7 days a week/Provide a summary of the latest news & partnerships/Encourage people through fun & educative activities Core focus > Social Media 2-3 daily news 1000
Social Media Twitter Twitter Tweet a concise summary of the latest ecosystem events, news, and partnerships/Encourage daily to impress as many people as possible/Giveaways/Challenges Core focus > Social Media 1-2 daily tweets 1000
Contest Rewards * Reach out to influential bloggers or projects within the blockchain ecosystem to promote Community through paid advertising/An advertisement is deemed successful if it results in an increase in members Core focus > Social Media > Other > Contests, Airdrops 2 Airdrops, Zealy, Web4 contest 600

Total :moneybag:
2.600 USDC

Wallet :credit_card:
nearuaguild.sputnik-dao.near

Our community serves as a gateway for developer traffic to the Near Protocol
We collaborate with various dev communities such as Kyiv Ethereum Club, NodeJS Recipes, CryptoHome community, and many others
Our goal is to expand our marketing activities and we are in need of funding to achieve this

Additionally, we plan to expand our team, so if you're interested in joining our guild, kindly send us a direct message :incoming_envelope:

If you have any questions, I would be delighted to answer them
Have a good day :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Hello!
Could you take this off and put it in a separate proposal to have us understand more details?

This looks interesting and we (the community) need to know more about it.

Also, I am concerned about the funds for Telegram, and Twitter.

Will these activities drive your community members to use near social?

The key focus is to see that however communities want, they can use any medium to engage their community BUT the other engagement should produce on-chain results.

Sure thing, I updated the proposal content and left only Guild-related stuff
I will create a new one with more details about offline events soon

Yes, and we use Telegram and Twitter not only for news, but to host various on-chain championships and airdrops, encouraging people to be active in the network

Additionally, we’ve begun testing a marketing tool named Zealy, which automates the entire onboarding and activity workflow. We expect a decent amount of people coming from it.

2 Likes

Happy to support. @Dacha

3 Likes

Our report for June

1 Like

Paid advertisement and influencer marketing to drive growth is not encouraged to regional community, i will be happy if you can remove this section.

1 Like

Thank you for your proposal.

Am following some of your Twitter threads very informative.

My cocnern is too much focus on social media, which is not encouraged.

Your IAH onboarding is very weak, despite flawless experience with Fractal for the past few weeks

Can i see your twitter stats for May and June and telegram too.

How much are you going to spend on giveaways and rewards???

2 Likes

Hello.

Can you elaborate on exactly what educative and fun activities you are going to be doing?

And how all this activities will onborad users on chain?

2 Likes

Done

Twitter’s following increased by 45%, according to our latest report

I’ve added more information to the proposal regarding the contests and the amount of rewards that will be allocated towards them

1 Like

@denbite This is the section i want you to remove completely, influencer marking and paid ads related is not encouraged in any case. Instead, you can leave it and change the descriptions. Activities such as rewards and contests is cool, but not via paid ads or influencer marketing.

1 Like

Fair enough, but letting your impression drop by 25% is not healthy.

Thoughts: Try to change or experiment with new contents or threads, am sure your July reports will be awesome.

1 Like

Yeah, sorry, I just forgot to update the category, now it should be fine

1 Like

With all observation worked on…

Happy to support

1 Like

Happy to support and looking forward for your report

1 Like

@Dacha can we proceed forward creating a proposal on AstroDAO?

Hello, yes, please. Thanks

2 Likes

From @IgbozeIsrael

Hello!
Please, enter the wallet IDs of all community members who won rewards in your community. Thank you

1 Like

@Dacha here it comes https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-755

1 Like

AstroDAO proposal above expires in two days
@rc-admins kind reminder to approve