[APPROVED] Near Ukraine Guild | Activities for community growth in March 2024

Hi community and @NearGlobeDao :wave:

Iโ€™m happy to share with you what weโ€™ve prepared for March. But before we go, a few words about us.

Near Ukraine Guild - forum presentation :ukraine:

About us :raised_hands:

Fast-growing guild based in Ukraine, aimed at providing high-quality educational content and assistance to grow a strong community of developers/entrepreneurs/enthusiasts within the Near Protocol ecosystem

Previous proposals :scroll:

Team :busts_in_silhouette:

Socials :v:

Contributions :man_technologist:

Proposal :bookmark_tabs:

According to the Globe DAO targets, weโ€™re focused on the following KPIs:

• Hosting online events
  • Acquiring new partnerships to expand the ecosystem
  • Increasing the number of people educated about NDC governance, BOS, and active projects in the ecosystem through Social Media channels
  • Encouraging newcomers to create a wallet and complete IAH

Value of Proposal :top:

Total :moneybag:

2.725 USDC

Wallet :credit_card:

nearuaguild.sputnik-dao.near

If you have any questions, I would be delighted to answer them
Have a good day :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Thanks for the proposal. Any hiccups running your community with this KPI system?

Got any pipelines in the works for some intriguing partnerships?

As I am a member of the Near Ukraine Guild team, I am abstaining from considering and voting on this proposal.

Hello Team,

Thanks for your proposal. Just read your reports. I understand partnerships in current scenario is not possible you region.

Apart from that, different templates were used by communities to submit the report. Hopefully, for next report we are planning that every guild can use similar template.

Overall, I can see good numbers in your report. Therefore, I am happy to support your proposal for $2725 in March 2024.

1 Like

Happy to support your proposal!

Hi @denbite happy to support your proposal. Keep up the good work!

After reviewing the report presented at [Report] Near Ukraine Community, January 2024,

I fully support your proposal for March 2024. Great job!