[Step-concluded-but-not-finished] Script development por multimedia Opera - O amanhecer no meio-dia ao mar(The dawn at noon to the sea)

Project: Script development por multimedia Opera - Continued on [Suspended] Music Scoring development - O amanhecer no meio-dia ao mar(The dawn at noon to the sea) por multimedia Opera

• O amanhecer no meio-dia ao mar(The dawn at noon to the sea)
    Targget: wasem_simon.near
    bugdet: 250 USD in NEAR
    Timeline: 1 month of crafting a short-movie script, preparing for forward steps of artistic production on the next months.

[Intro]
This proposal is the first step towards the creation of an audiovisual work, which explores different languages, of musician, cinema and performance. A virtual opera, or simply an experimental short film, the categorization of this project is not in fact relevant. “The dawn at noon to the sea” represents a rescue of a childhood dream: being a filmmaker and/or composer (in this case, i would fulfill both functions in the same work).

This history presents isolated characters, dealing with existencial problems, in a non-linear storytelling fashion. Like the melancholy that the distance from the sea imposes on us, memories of people, places and objects that are involved in this separation process, as well as the internal distance between the self, the projections of personality, and the acore of consciousness.

Main Characters:

• Blua Discórida and Dragomir Artenie(as myself)

• Dragomir Artenie - many actors

-Others

This projects task is to finish the writing part of the Opera Structure, to follow to next steps of the art production ( music scoring, direction, shooting, editing, finnalizing and distribution)

This project will be a kickstart for a continued project, that will continue to apply for other DAOs foundings, using the ecosystem as a laboratory of creation and cultural exchange, and explore new categories, such as film production(from creation to distribution) inside Blockchain system, using Smart Contracts and other tools from web3.

Bugdet:

artists payout for one month work = 150 USD . targget wasem_simon.near
writing mentoring = 100 USD . targget gabrielfelipejacomel.near

11 Likes

It’s an honor to be part of this! <3

3 Likes

Love it! :heart: this is gonna be awesome!

4 Likes

Beautiful proposal! Im really excited to see this!

4 Likes

Amazing! ***** :heart: ________________ *

3 Likes

ambiguous and provocative proposal, like most of your ideas, Blu!
and, precisely because of that, I’m already curious to see the results… :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I love the scope and direction of the project. Would your report/deliverable include a draft of the Opera Structure?

3 Likes

Nice question

Not sure if there will be possible to understand but i did make some structures that guides the process.

this is some time structures, with indication of landscape, mood, speed, musical feelings, and suggestions that will be transformed along the process.

those 12 part has its own basic texts that will be worked on this month with @gabrielfelipejacomel

this page is a matrix of keywords, fluxos of psychological atmosphere, gestures that servess as inspiration to create images for this piece.

5 Likes

This one looks like scripts for 360º films :wink:

3 Likes

Felling Flattered!
Thank you so much for replacing my Sailor project to the metaverse!
I also hope it will be a new collaboration. :wink:

3 Likes

Hello, @blusw !
we are very happy for receiving your proposal please submit it at ASTRO , if it is your first time and have any doubt you can ask us here or at our telegram

1 Like

Here you are Writers friends:

looking forward to work with @gabrielfelipejacomel this month.

i´ll keep you guys updated

Cheers

3 Likes

yAYYYYYY!!! Love ya!

2 Likes

ฬ็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็oฬ็็็็็็็็็
hello @blusw The Writer’s Guild Council is happy to announce that we are ready to make the first half of the payment to your proposal, please submit the transfer request of 125 DAI on ASTRO ࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲ ࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲ ࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲ ࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲࣲ

1 Like

[REPORT]

The first phase of the Opera making O amanhecer no meio-dia ao mar has its first .pdf (60.5 KB) with a main draft of the initial Ideas.

We have being working telematic (@gabrielfelipejacomel ) on the review of the poetic material, not the syntax or grammer. A little bit of our brainstorming is registered on this file:
[Solução] o Amanhecer ao meio-dia ao mar.pdf (2.5 MB)

Next Steps: Continue searching other artists point of view to hack my on text production. the forward guest will be @pinkalsky to re-translat, text ideas in too text vizuality, that can be used on subtitles of the Opera. (planing for June)

To finnish this month process, i will be minting soon, a single piece NFT with draft pdf and a short line audio file. [in progress]

Thanks writers guild!

لياعرفة

Lea Arafah, 5/5/22
blua_discordia.near

3 Likes

I’m really curious to know where it goesss :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Blu,

Feel free to make the second payout proposal on Astro for the remaining 125 DAI. Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

2 Likes

I am so curious about it!!! :star_struck:

3 Likes