[Suspended] Music Scoring development - O amanhecer no meio-dia ao mar(The dawn at noon to the sea) por multimedia Opera

This month, the Opera making, with the support of nomadelabel-dao , i propose to build Macro and Micro structure that can guide future steps of the art work making.

our invited sister/queen @ritamaria allowed me to use a cut-up with her sound, recorded on the proposal FLORES DE MAIO de @calebav

MIDI voo assemantico [2022-06-04 180204].pdf (66.1 KB)

Material from one working process will be used as a seed to contructure 2 kind of music stories:
Pop contemponrary meta orchestrations (with the creative vision of @luixoluixo ) and the post tonal genesis of antimetodo @mauriciomatel

Meta composition project will generate 2 MIDI Files, and lleftover samples, to be minted later as a Opera suvenir.

Timeline:

-4 Sunday Morning of June, there will be meetings with @gabrielfelipejacomel @luixoluixo @mauriciomatel and me

• Every meeting we will listen and disscuss music referencies, created on this past months by nomadelabel DAO artistic actions, and will figure out how to create a draft for a chorus and a short poem/song.

No final product from this step of production. Next month the visual factory will provide a counterpoint using this MIDI files to perform images (nomadelabours will be invited to this task).

The music material will re-start to be worked by blua_discordia, as eletronic source for GUME dance company reaserch.

Soon more details on the Opera Roadmap :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Budget:

direction = blua_discordia.near 150 dai
composers = mauriciomatel.near cerejaazul.near 200 dai (2x 100)
writer’s aux = gabrielfelipejacomel.near 50 dai

recorded phonogram = zydron.near ritamaria.near 100 dai(2 x 50)

Esta é uma Ópera criada dentro da Near com o ferramentaria da #nomadelabel-dao e o apoio da Creatives DAO

4 Likes

I feel extremely honored to participate in this opera project as a flying voice, and I thank you @blusw for listening to my improvising compositions. sonic nomadism of ideas that flow through and between and for all of us

4 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat:

So excited here, ready to go!

4 Likes

nice to be part of this project. Amazing,

2 Likes

This Proposal wont be realized this month, the bugdet will retorn for nomadelabel, from 500 DAI to NEAR. [≈ $3.13]

Soon i print the transaction:

The project will be continued in different paths>

MOSHED-2022-8-11-12-20-48

Not anymore as an Opera but as a Making-Doc - a new concept of cinematic artifact, branded by lea_arafah and @palomak . Inspired in the rhysomatic vision of @filmesdeinfiltracao on collaborative creation. wavy swing by the sailor’s dreams.

more coming soon

3 Likes

pena que foi cancelado…

nao foi cancelado, mas resignificado

1 Like

what a nice surprise :slight_smile:

1 Like

seems to me a proposal to create on new bases. @filmesdeinfiltracao I saw some wonderful pictures of your production.

1 Like