[REPORT] March Monthly Report _ Demonstra DAO
Project Name: DemonstraDAO
Project Status: [ in progress ]
Project members: @dani @RebeccaJ @JulianaM
Project Accounting: current account balance: 126.2679N
- Payout pending: 126.2679N
• NFT Creations
• Fee for 3 art professionals invited to the panel discussions
• Recording and livestream
• Motion graphics material to promote the Seminars
• Translation into sign language and audio description
Updated Project Timeline:
• Demonstra Gallery in Mintbase: Production and minting of the 5 NFTs planned. 4 visual artists were onboarded in order to produce the works under @juliamorelli55sp Julia Morelli’s curatorship and Daniel Moraes’s direction.
Each designer has created a graphic artwork inspired by the project that will be on sale at Store Demonstra during the three-month period.
- Webinars: Recordings with @isabelportella and @juliamorelli55sp took place, and the two videos are in the post-production process, with editing, sign language recordings, and audio description. The video with Vinicius Scheffer is being finalized, awaiting the last technical adjustments for publication. The opening vignette was made with CUDO DAO, and accessibility adaptations with the coordination of Vinicius Scheffer. Also made was the promotional video of the artist residency for social media with Motion Graphics by CUDO DAO.
- Demonstra Seminar schedule and calendar were structured together with the production team and technical team, being the date redefined for its presentation on May 21, 2022 along with the opening of the Virtual Exhibition. These date adjustments were necessary for better development and production of the content, also giving more time for the artists to produce their works and presentations for the event.
Seminar Production Schedule - dates subject to change
03/24 - closing of the names of the guests for the seminar tables
04/01 - recording of Table Inclusa (Table 1: @dani + Diana Niepce + Angelo Custódio)
04/18 - recording of Table Articula (table 2: @isabelportella and guests to be defined)
04/20 - artists’ work delivered for exhibition demonstrations
04/21 - start production of videos that will be recorded by the artists and presented on the Demonstra Seminar day
04/30 - delivery of promotion material for the Demonstra Seminar
05/07 - Beginning of the promotion of the Demonstra Seminar and Demonstra exhibition
05/09 - delivery of the artists’ videos to the video editor
05/21 - Demonstra Seminar + Exhibition
Our Gallery is growing and we have five new works for sale that were produced by artists selected by curator @juliamorelli55sp . We were very pleased with the process and aesthetics of the works, which will allow us to further engage with the purposes of our project within the NEAR platform and Mintbase.
The intended Visual Identity improvement is being achieved in multiple ways, including the publication of motion design for promotion of the artists of the residency, that was created by @lucterra from Cudo-DAO and published on Instagram. Also, our first webinar video is about to be published. It includes vignette and edition by CUDO DAO @hevertonharieno , audio-description and sign language interpretation coordinated by @vinscheffer .
We have voted to approve proposals from other DAOs and have the essential support of @JulianaM for technical issues and the functioning of the platform community
We are starting to publish the materials produced with Near’s logo as support!
We helped create a new DAO, the 55SP DAO arising from the partnership with Julia Morelli, a curator with extensive experience in multidisciplinary art projects
Technical difficulties with the Mintbase platform were stressful and delayed our processes by a few days, but the problems were solved with @JulianaM support after a few days of trying and we were able to include new minter and mint new NFTs
It was also a great learning experience to mint new NFT in terms of a greater understanding of the concepts on how NFT works
3XR will talk directly to the resident artists, to explain functionalities of the platform
Organization and directing the Demonstra Exhibition
To Demonstra Gallery, as we now have a few NFT published, we should focus on promotion and sales actions
In the coming weeks there will be several posts promoting DemonstraDAO with Near’s logo as Support.
We will spread the word about Near’s partnership and basic operation of the platform to all resident artists