This document will serve as a working doc for building, organizing, and tracking the Creatives SputnikDAO 3rd Quarter Objectives and Key Results.
Each of our whitelisted DAO’s should have at least 10+ on-chain interactions/mo. *(targeting 50+ per/quarter to start)
We plan to ensure we adequately support AT LEAST 14 on-chain creative communities (list can be found at the bottom of this post).
- Each payout proposal requires an on-chain interaction between a community member and the community DAO (usually on sputnik.fund)
- By ensuring that the Guilds community members are interacting with the community’s DAO directly, each community is able to educate its members efficiently on the utility of NEAR.
2: Responsible Funding → Projects Being Completed:
Each of our whitelisted DAO’s should have at least 50 on-chain interactions.
- With 500 - 1000 NEAR/mo being our moderate target for fund dissemination, we hope to see those tokens being distributed among the community through multiple DAO interactions.
- We hope to disseminate ~500 NEAR per month to our Guilds at the start of Q3 and end around 1k+/mo.
- We require that Guilds submit monthly reports in order to continue to receive funding support from the SputnikDAO.
3: Legitimacy → Growth:
- Partner with Creative Guilds to support them in launching projects with legitimate market players in the space.
- Support Creative Guilds collaborating with one another in order to share resources, knowledge, and experience (larger more established guilds supporting newer guilds).
- This type of collaboration is currently happening in our Creative Guild Leaders Telegram Channel.
4: Creative Community Building:
Incentivize Creative Leader engagement and support community building efforts by tipping for attendance at the weekly Saturday Creative Guild Leaders meetups, project & goal sharing, report & update sharing, and general activity collaborating with other Guilds/DAOs.
Begin hosting monthly or quarterly town halls starting in August (date TBC but considering Sat. Aug. 7th) on the Creatives Airmeet.
- The event will last for 2 hours: the first hour will be spent with each Creative Guild getting a table for a meetup to be structured however the Guild leader decides; the second hour will be organized updates from each of the Creative Guild representatives to the NEAR Community hosted by the Creatives DAO.
- The second hour / ‘official’ town hall portion will be recorded.
- The tables will be left open for Guilds to gather and meet among themselves following the town hall if they wish.