Introduction: The Open Web Academy (OWA) is a virtual school to certify specialized developers for web 3.0 creating DApps of NEAR Protocol. READ MORE
Objective of the project: Design a training space in the form of Certification where the necessary knowledge is provided for the integration of smart contracts and blockchain technology within the development of video games.
Certification objective: Teach NEAR Certified Developer I certified video game developers to integrate smart contracts and blockchain technology within a video game.
Certification duration: 5 days from Monday to Friday, with a daily one-hour session and asynchronous theoretical-practical content.
The third certification under construction by the Open Web Academy team was the NEAR Certified Game Developer, which aims to teach developers within the NEAR ecosystem to integrate smart contracts and blockchain technology in general within a video game through the compression of technical knowledge for the incorporation of fungible and non-fungible tokens, apply techniques necessary for the integration of smart contracts in video games and analyze areas of opportunity within a video game where the NEAR Protocol can be implemented.
Activities carried out for the design of the certification.
- Conceptualization of certification.
- Creation of a syllabus document for structuring the certification.
- Content proposal
- Development of the theoretical framework of the proposed contents.
- Instructional design of the activities proposed for the participants.
- Design and download content in Notion for public viewing of content.
- Mobilization of spaces on Twitter.
- Creation of 2 question and answer spaces (AMA)
Upon reaching the proposed certification, it is expected that the participants will be able to develop smart contracts created in Rust and that they are integrated into a graphical interface in the form of a video game.
Alan Estrada - @cloudmex-alan - Leader Project
Cristian Zambrano - @Cristian - Project Leader / NEAR Certified Instructor
José Canales - @JoseCanales99 - NEAR Certified Instructor
Irving Cancino - @irvingcong - Academic Design
Jesus Robles - Game Developer at Burrito Battle
Irving Nava - Rust Developer at Burrito Battle
Spaces to communicate and talk with the community about the following certifications
- Discord: Open Web Academy
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/openwebacademy_
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChcuH69iuHbFGBy1qunVzNw
- Medium: Open Web Academy – Medium
Follow OWA very closely because we seek to grow a lot in these coming months