Introduction: The Open Web Academy (OWA) is a virtual school to certify specialized developers for web 3.0 creating DApps of NEAR Protocol. READ MORE
NEAR Certified Aurora Developer Design by OWA
Objective of the project: Design a training space in the form of a Certification where the theoretical and practical bases for the development of smart contracts in the Solidity programming language and their deployment in the AURORA network are provided.
Certification objective: Teach developers within the NEAR ecosystem to program a smart contract in Solidity and its deployment in the AURORA network.
Certification duration: 5 days from Monday to Friday, with a daily one-hour session and asynchronous theoretical-practical content.
The second certification under construction by the Open Web Academy team was the NEAR Certified Aurora Developer, which aims to teach developers within the NEAR ecosystem to program a smart contract in Solidity and deploy it on the AURORA network, It is a space where topics related to the development of smart contracts based on the Solidity programming language, application of techniques for the deployment of smart contracts in the AURORA network, are addressed.
Activities carried out for the design of the certification.
- Conceptualization of certification.
- Creation of a syllabus document for structuring the certification.
- Content proposal
- Development of the theoretical framework of the proposed contents.
- Instructional design of the activities proposed for the participants.
- Design and download content in Notion for public viewing of content.
- Mobilization of spaces on Twitter.
- Creation of 2 question and answer spaces (AMA)
Upon reaching the proposed certification, it is expected that the participants will be able to notice the advantages of performance, cost and scalability that the NEAR Protocol offers.
In the following space you can see the result of the first certification pilot.
LINK TO THE FIRST PILOT BOOTCAMP
DOCUMENTATION LINK IN NOTION OF THE CERTIFICATION
Alan Estrada - @cloudmex-alan - Leader Project
Cristian Zambrano - @Cristian - Project Leader / NEAR Certified Instructor
José Canales - @JoseCanales99 - NEAR Certified Instructor
Irving Cancino - @irvingcong - Academic Design
Darío Sánchez - NEAR Certified Instructor
Daniel Mora - Developer at Nativo NFT
Community and communication
Spaces to communicate and talk with the community about the following certifications
- Discord: Open Web Academy
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/openwebacademy_
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChcuH69iuHbFGBy1qunVzNw
- Medium: Open Web Academy – Medium
Follow OWA very closely because we seek to grow a lot in these coming months