[Closed] INA Supports your Super Powers 2

Hello Sisters!

At INA DAO, we have been promoting the female presence in the artistic and crypto spaces in the NEAR ecosystem, understanding that these can be linked in an empowering way. As female creatives ourselves, we know that developing your artistic endeavours can be pretty challenging, in terms of time, finance, space, etc.

Therefore, we are having another artist in residency program where we’d like to help you develop your superpowers freely. This will involve:

• Financial aid of up to 1,500 USD in Dai (divided for a maximum of 3 participants) - meant to be used for materials, space renting, etc.
  • Guidance from our team of visual artists, namely @GeminiRising, @BeluEspina, and @klarakopi . :slightly_smiling_face:

In our second edition, up to three artists will be selected for another residency. Provided you:

• Link a portfolio / profile with their recent works.
  • A detailed description about the project you wish to work on and how it is relevant to this space.
  • a budget of how this money will be spent as well as a timeline.

We intend to run a collective exhibit by the end of August in or Near Hub and Cryptovoxels galleries, so there should be substantial progress by this time. We will only select female/identifying as female artists, and projects that raise awareness about the feminine, in accordance to INA’s values and identity .

If your superpower fits this call, please feel free to share your application, portfolio and potential project in comments. :point_down: We’re accepting submissions until August 1st.

Also, feel free to drop a message in our Telegram in case you have any queries. You can find us on Instagram @ina__dao and on Twitter @dao_ina

Looking forward to your submissions!

:blue_heart: :purple_heart: :blue_heart: INA DAO :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :blue_heart:

17 Likes

I would like to join this bounty,

Linktree: LOUIETISM | Linktree
Instagram: @louietism

Mostly doing and creating art about women empowerment and environmental movement and you can also check my works on my Instagram.:heartpulse:

2 Likes

Love u INA :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: So happy to see the project moving forward. Who has super powers are you :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

That’s great. Please provide a detailed description of the project you would like to present, as well as a budget and timeline.

1 Like
2 Likes

Hi Ina DAO! I wās just writing a message to your telegram group but wās booted out, I think there was a math thing I didn’t answer as I was typing hehe. Ahwell.
I’d love to know if this open call is open to musicians too!

3 Likes

It is! All forms of art that can be minted on Mintbase are very welcome :smiley:

1 Like

Looking forward to see your project :smiley:

1 Like

Hi INA DAO

About me

My name is Emma and I am a journalist and also an artist. I was born and grew up in Spain but also have British nationality from my mother. I moved to Lisbon almost three years ago and have been working here ever since. Although the outbreak of Covid and the need to self isolate brought sad times, it also gave me the opportunity while being housebound to experiment with new hobbies and learn a lot about art, which had always been a passion of mine. Over the past few years I’ve had the pleasure of meeting and getting acquainted with a lot of female artist friends.

Experience and portfolio

Previous documentaries: Donde esta mi casa (2016) DONDE ESTA MI CASA V1 - YouTube

WordPress: emmigrando.wordpress.com

Instagram: soyvariopinta / emmigrando

About the project

Last November a group of us mounted an exhibition in a cultural center, here in Lisbon. I would like to thank every soul in this city that has given me the inspiration and confidence to believe that I can create art. For that reason I would like to make a documentary about female artists and their relationship with the city, and to try to explain the sensation of how being outside of your home country, a foreigner, actually gives you more freedom and an incentive to be imaginative, create and design.

Budget and deadline

I calculate I will need a budget of 500 dollars approximately. I plan to film over three days, in different parts of Lisbon. I already have in mind a female that has already agreed to be interviewed.

I estimate that it will cost me around 350 dollars for the material and to rent the camera and sound system and then I also want to be able pay something to some of my friends that are going to help me shoot.

I think I can have everything finished by beginning of September.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Kind regards.

Emma :heartpulse:

4 Likes

@neenTAE you should check this out

2 Likes

hellow girls, here is my project.

Hope you like it and we can make this, and others, projects together.

<3

5 Likes

Hi, I have written some comments on your proposal.

2 Likes

Hi, thank you for your submission. Could you give a bit more details about the following; timeline (ie: shooting, editing, finished project). Also a budget on how much money you need, where and how this money will be spent. Looking forward to your response.

2 Likes

Hi, I have left a comment on your proposal.

2 Likes

Thanks for your quick response. I calculate I will need a budget of 500 dollars approximately. I plan to film over three days, in different parts of Lisbon. I already have in mind a female that has already agreed to be interviewed.

I estimate that it will cost me around 350 dollars for the material and to rent the camera and sound system and then I also want to be able pay something to some of my friends that are going to help me shoot.

I think I can have everything finished by beginning of September.

Kind regards,

Emma

1 Like

Good day sisters,

Here’s my projects proposal for INA Supports your Super Power 2.
Hope we can have a good projects success.

3 Likes

Hello Ina Dao! I am interested In this bounty as a performance artist. I am also new to this network and hope to find some ideas and help on how mint a performance peace.
Thank you all

2 Likes

Hi, that sounds interesting. Please provide more detail about the project, timeline of the project, budget and a link to previous work. Looking forward to seeing your proposal. In order to mint a performance piece, you would have to record it and then mint the recording.

2 Likes

Maree Lawn is a female solo vocal electronic music artist and performer, and she wishes to apply for a residency programme funding for the final week in August 2022, to be held at artistic residency Escola Normal in Funchal, Madeira, to focus on creating two new audio tracks, each with their own visual aspect, to be minted in Nearhub and Crypto voxels gallery of Ina Dao, and performed at the end of the residency programme at Escola Normal on the 30th of August 2022. Shannon is open to recording the set so Ina Dao can use it at a later time,if that would be useful and make a stronger case for the funding of this residency.

The money will go towards costs for the one week, such as flights to and from Lisbon(€110 including transporting the musical gear) to Maderia, food and living expenses (€50) a donation to the space for hosting (€40), the creation of the visual aspects of each piece (€150 x2, €300 total) and the creation of each musical piece (150x2, €300 total) requesting a total of €800.

The two pieces will be written around the following themes relevant for women in music and art in general:
One of the songs will be composed around the theme of standing on ones own feet, being the hero of ones own life, powerful women who make their own shit happen. Hope and optimism for a brighter today and a brighter future.
The second song will be about the support we receive from people who love us and who we love, how we cannot possibly be seperated from the souls we surround ourselves with and all who have come before us, and all who will come after us. A graceful acceptance of all that is and has been, our interconnectedness with all of life around us.

Maree Lawn is a New Zealand woman in the male-dominated fields of music performance and production, her work revolves around the sacred feminine, fearless evolution and overcoming ones own internal and external struggles to both make our own unique individual delicious dreams come true, and simultaneously make the world a more beautiful place.
She celebrates, supports and collaborates with female artists to incorporate more female power into the field of sound exploration.
She works to break down the walls preventing humans from expressing themselves musically, internally and externally.
With a lifetime deep in music; (including an honors degree from New Zealand’s premier University of Jazz) a sense of adventure carried this young kiwi across the world.
She was eventually brought to Portugal, where she has spent the last 5 years fulfilling her wildest creative dreams, such as performing at music festivals, creating music for Netflix and international collaborations and tours with :papercutz (in Japan) and The Periwigs (Switzerland). See Press kit linked here, created by the awesome Muti Dao, for recent events and works.

3 Likes

Hi, I don’t have access to the press kit. Also, could you please provide a budget. Thank you.

2 Likes