Project Name: INA DAO September Report
- klarakopi.near @klarakopi
- beluespina.near @BeluEspina
- geminirisingv2.near @GeminiRising
And 45 community members on Astro
Firstly, please accept my apologies for being so tardy with this report and a belated thank you for approving our September budget
Project Accounting: 8.98 N + 2,009.8 DAI + 81.90 MARMAJ / currently
Still to be paid out/claimed:
- 200 USD for buying art from other DAOs.
- 250 USD for 1 Art History presentation.
- 500 USD for ongoing Visual Conversation Project
- We ran 3 AMAs [https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLo_4bKTLntu0IMDSccYOx_EZQT722Db6h)on our YouTube channel. The guests were the winners of the “Seeds” contest: @elisair, @genvergara.near and myself @GeminiRising.
- The opening for the INA Supports your Superpowers 2 gallery show was on Tuesday October 4th at 17:00 UTC at our Voxels gallery, as well as our NearHub gallery. And @mayhd DJ’ed the event.
- Our series called “Art History; the Female Perspective”, is coming along and is a great tool to learn about female artists that came before us. In September we did 3 live videos, that are now on our YouTube channel. One was about Emily Carr, the other was about Violeta Parra, and lastly Frida Kahlo (yet to be posted). We would like to continue this series because we have hundreds of female artists around the world to explore.
- Our website is now live and we are very proud of what we have accomplished so far!
- We did another open call - A Visual Conversation. As of today (Dec 12) we have completed 17 artists out of 25. We are hoping to have a gallery show some time in January.
- Our social media is growing at a steady rate. Our Instagram account now has 592 followers, and our Twitter account has 373. Our new YouTube channel has 44 subscribers.
- As everyone is aware, it is a quiet time right now for DAOs who rely on Creatives for funding. Nevertheless, we are keeping the community going with our Visual Conversations project, which is turning out to be a lot of fun for everyone!
- The council took a class hosted by @chloe about DeFi and are starting to explore this using some of our extra funds, and for now, just staking them.
- We have also learnt about Gorilla Shop and are implementing a new way to be able to look at the NFTs we have for sale.
- We are exploring many options on how to become more self-sustainable, as well as finding new ways to onboard new people outside of the ecosystem
- We want to do more Visual Conversation style projects, with maybe getting people to onboard their friends to participate.
- We would like to continue our series called “Art History; the Female Perspective” featuring a discussions about female artists, as there are so many to learn from.
- We would also like to invite prominent female artists in the NFT ecosystem to do AMAs, so that our members can learn more about the space we are in, especially being a women.
- And we definitely want to continue with having our Artists in Residency Programs called INA Supports your Super Powers.
- Lastly, we will continue to explore the world of DeFi.
Any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to the team.