@klarakopi

Advisors:

@tabear

@chloe

KYC: @klarakopi

Target: inaV2.sputnik-dao.near

Total Requested Funding Amount: $3,900 USD x DAI

Last report: INA DAO June

Our Telegram group has been slowly increasing from 96 to 108 members! We have also managed to onboard 9 new members to our Astro DAO so they are able to vote in our competitions. On social media platforms we are slowly building our membership: our Twitter has 200 followers (29 new followers), our IG has 320 followers (62 new followers) and our new YouTube has 22 subscriptions. All of these have grown organically.

Our June gallery show opening has been moved to July 8th at 17:00 UTC at our Voxels gallery, as well as our NearHub gallery. And @masiaone will be the DJ at the event. We received 9 submissions for the Art Project “The Conditions of a Woman’s Body”, all of them are featured at the metaverse exhibition with the same name.

At the end of July we’ll have the gallery show for our first open call named INA Supports your Superpower(proposed in May) created to support 3 female artists artistic residencies ( Di.Cosmic.Art, LulucaL and ladra ) exhibiting the results and the processes regarding their residency projects.

We have already started the open call for our next residency “INA Supports your Super Powers 2”.

We are once again going to apply to the Marketing DAO for July for our marketing needs.

We’ve started using YouTube for our AMAs in June and they’re going ok, so we are doing 4 more AMA interviews with featured artists from our DAO. This month we’ll feature the 3 residency artists plus Manushitan. Our AMAs are conducted on YouTube lives every week and recorded. The previous AMAs can be watched on our YouTube channel.

Here is the list of our July events:

Clarification on DAO facilitation - For us, DAO Facilitation involves all the miscellaneous activities related to the DAO’s management, i.e. councils onboarding, budget writing, report writing, projects/bounties creation, Telegram group moderation, our Mintbase Store and Paras Store updating, events organization, jury work for bounties, decision-making from Astro, etc. Normally, DAOs would dedicate 30% of their monthly funds to such activities.

Projects & Timelines:

Astro approval:
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/creatives.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/creatives.sputnik-dao.near-524

5 Likes

Hey INA!

I have a few questions about the amount of this budget going to council members!

I see that you have $1020 for council work, $750 going to council members for hosting the Art History classes and $400 going to the Facilitation of AMAs. Would this mean that $2170 (over half the budget) would be going directly to council members @GeminiRising @BeluEspina and @klarakopi ?

I point this out to bring transparency to how much individuals are receiving within budgets. I am not personally against council members receiving payment for labor outside of council work within reason, just bringing up the converstation for clarity.

Thank you!

1 Like

Yes you are correct. Outside of the council payout (which we split 3 ways) for creating budgets, proposals, reports, helping community members, meeting bi-monthly, onboarding new members, liasing with our marketing person, creating community voting polls and coming up with new ideas we are individually receiving payment for any extra work we might be doing.

3 Likes

Hi there @klarakopi, the activities and breakdown in your proposal looks good so far. Just a concern from my side for the item below:

While I agree with the payout for Art History classes as this pose extra work to be done, I belive AMA hosting should belong to council work, would you mind revise it?

FYI: In VN Artists DAO we also hosting online workshops and onboarding call with no fee this month, since the updated guidelines encourage us to distribute resource & opportunities for other community members as well.

2 Likes

Hi @williamx @adrianseneca
We changed it according to your request.

1 Like

@adrianseneca do we need to fill in the inscription form to be approved?

Thank you for giving us clarity and making these adjustments! If you could fill out the inscription forum that would be wonderful.

I am happy to say that your proposal follows the guidelines and after discussing and voting together the moderators are happy to give you approval! Here are some of the highlights I see in your proposal:

• organized & structured according to the guidelines
  • thorough and clear reporting
  • transparency though learnings shared
  • clear next steps and purpose
  • many projects dedicated to your community
  • many opportunities for others to participate with your project
  • fair and clear description of labor being done
2 Likes

Thank you @adrianseneca ! Have a great creative month :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi and thank you. We will be having a council meeting next week. We will fill in the inscription form after the meeting.

2 Likes