Total Requested Funding Amount: 3.380 in DAI
Last report: [Report] INA DAO August
Our social numbers:
- Telegram group: 115 members → 124 members
- Twitter: 252 followers → 296 followers
- IG: 429 followers → 507 followers
YouTube: 33 subscriptions → 36 subscriptions
All of these have grown organically.
We’ve updated our guidelines again and we’re thinking of better ways to discourage cheating. You can check it out here.
The opening for the Seeds gallery show will be next Tuesday September 6th at 17:00 UTC at our Voxels gallery , as well as our NearHub gallery. And @Bossbae will be DJ’ing the event.
This month’s AMA’s participants are the winners of the “Seeds” Open Call, TBA. Our AMAs are conducted on YouTube lives 3 Tuesdays a month and recorded. The previous AMAs can be watched on our YouTube Channel channel.
We’re continuing our series called “Art History; the Female Perspective” featuring a discussion about 3 more female artists. Those female artists will be Frida Kahlo, Emily Carr and Violeta Parra.
We were invited to participate in a collective action with Fra DAO, Hype DAO, Family DAO, Afrostar acquiring art from artists from other DAOs in a joint effort to support the artists from our community.
Our Open Call this month will be a super fun collaborative project called A Visual Conversation, where members from the community will compose an artwork together to be minted at our store.
The INA Supports your Super Powers 2 gallery show will be held on October 4th, exhibiting the result of the residency projects by our resident artists @beetlejuice @Mareelawn and @Mailza.
Here is our September calendar, some details are still TBA:
We’re going to apply to the Marketing DAO for September, to cover our marketing needs.
Clarification on DAO facilitation - For us, DAO Facilitation involves all the miscellaneous activities related to the DAO’s management, i.e. councils onboarding, budget writing, report writing, projects/bounties creation, Telegram group moderation, our Mintbase Store and Paras Store updating, events organization, jury work for bounties, decision-making from Astro, etc. Normally, DAOs would dedicate 30% of their monthly funds to such activities.
Projects & Timelines:
- Monthly gallery updates $400 USD x DAI
- “Visual Conversation” Open Call $500 USD x DAI
- Bounty for DJ to play at the gallery opening $150 USD x DAI
Payout to featured artists for our AMA sessions x 3 $600 USD x DAI
(150 for the artists and $50 for set up and recording)
- Art History: the Female Perspective x 3 $750 USD x DAI
- DAOs collaboration to buy art from each other $200 USD x DAI
- DAO facilitation $780 USD x DAI
- 2 gallery shows on the metaverse on both NEAR Hub and Voxels: “Seeds” and Oct 04th “INA Supports your Super Powers 2”
- 1 huge collaborative piece of art minted as an NFT + at least 10 (up to 25) NFTs from each individual part from “A Visual Conversation”
- at least 15 NFTs resulting from “INA Supports your Super Powers 2” residency
- 3 AMA videos featuring community members
- 3 videos from the “Art History; A Female Perspective” series
- 1 DJ set created for the gallery opening
- acquiring at least 4 NFTs from other DAOs
- supporting more than 20 female members creative activities
Creatives DAO Approval