Fast-growing guild based in Ukraine, aimed at providing high-quality educational content and assistance to grow a strong community of developers/entrepreneurs/enthusiasts within the Near Protocol ecosystem
Your community is one of the most active in Near Social, and I am following all your social activities. Thank you for your contribution.
Quick one, what is the current stage of your mystery box project? and I saw that for almost more than 3 month you have been using the Zealy platform. Why do you stick to it? if it is something that we will encourage other communities to utilize!
Each sprint lasts for two weeks
The first one started on 31 October, it will end in a few hours
It’s going great, rewards for the current Zealy sprint are going to be distributed with Mystery Boxes
Zealy is an excellent platform enabling us to work with the community consistently and effectively, all while having fun and earning rewards. Probably, other communities could also check it out.
Dear Marketing (Eco) DAO contributor, your application was approved by Marketing (Ecosystem) DAO. The approved proposal included in November’s request to NDC Trust.
Please advise that during this transition period (NDC v0-v1), the following applications’ approval procedure:
Marketing (Eco) DAO November’s funding procedure:
1. November 9-15th time for proposals from the Community;
2. By November 15th, reviewing by MDAO councils, approval on governance forum, and creation post-request to NDC (HOM, CoA, NDC trust);
3. November 15th-20st reviewing by HOM members and voting on chain;
4. November 20th, in case of successful approval by HOM, HOM will pass the request to CoA to vote on-chain;
5. November 20nd-26th – reviewing and voting by CoA;
6. Once the CoA gives its approval, the Trustees will carry out the transaction, provided that the expenses align with the Trust’s objectives;
7. KYC can be required for new applicants.
Disclaimer: some timelines can be changed due to the transition V0-V1 period.