[APPROVED] Near Ukraine Guild | Activities for community growth in February 2024

Hi community and @NearGlobeDao :wave:

I’m happy to share with you what we’ve prepared for February. But before we go, a few words about us.

Near Ukraine Guild - forum presentation :ukraine:

About us :raised_hands:

Fast-growing guild based in Ukraine, aimed at providing high-quality educational content and assistance to grow a strong community of developers/entrepreneurs/enthusiasts within the Near Protocol ecosystem

Previous proposals :scroll:

Team :busts_in_silhouette:

Socials :v:

Contributions :man_technologist:

Proposal :bookmark_tabs:

According to the Globe DAO targets, we’re focused on the following KPIs:

• Hosting online events
  • Acquiring new partnerships to expand the ecosystem
  • Increasing the number of people educated about NDC governance, BOS, and active projects in the ecosystem through Social Media channels
  • Encouraging newcomers to create a wallet and complete IAH

Value of Proposal :top:

Value Platform Description Expected deliverable USDC
Zealy rewards Zealy The funds will serve as rewards for the quests 2 sprints 625
Zealy Quests Zealy Create/manage going quests and review user submissions 2 sprints 400
Educational Media Marketing Twitter & NearSocial Encourage people through a series of educational and marketing publications on Social Media platforms 2-3 daily tweets & 3-5 weekly NearSocial posts 800
AMA Telegram Host an online event to engage the community with direct communication within the ecosystem’s hot topics as well as entertain and educate participants 2 sessions 700
AMA Rewards Telegram The funds will serve as rewards for the most active participants on AMA 2 sessions 2x50
Partnership - Expand the ecosystem by collaborating with local blockchain/cryptocurrency communities through hosting joint events/activities 1 collaboration 400

Total :moneybag:

3.025 USDC

Wallet :credit_card:

nearuaguild.sputnik-dao.near

If you have any questions, I would be delighted to answer them
Have a good day :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Thank you for applying to Globe DAO @denbite !

After reviewing your proposal here, here are our analysis results based on what was written:

However, some of the KPIs written still need further explanation because we are referring to the KPIs in Globe DAO.

Please let us know :raised_hands:

2 Likes

@derymars Thanks for your response!

The following diagram shows targets, aligned with GlobeDAO KPIs, that we’re going to accomplish
It’s worth noting that the diagram includes deliverables from various Tiers, and the final sum is calculated based on the percentage each category grants

Let me know if you need me to provide more details, I’d be delighted to

1 Like

Lovely, will update the table soon

1 Like

Hi @denbite thanks for applying and your great contribution to the NEAR ecosystem.
NEAR Ukraine is one of the most active communities on NEAR.

The new updated metrics are now clear for me:

Happy to support :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As I am a member of the Near Ukraine Guild team, I am abstaining from considering and voting on this proposal.

3 Likes

Hello @denbite,

Thanks for applying through Globe DAO.
Truly appreciate your efforts, Ukraine community is always admiring when it comes to engagement.

Happy to support with $3,025 for February.
Good Luck :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I personally observe the consistent commitment from NEAR Ukraine to enhance engagement for the Zealy campaign, and I highly appreciate that.

Even if it is projected that there will be 70 active members participating in the campaign, do not forget that another main focus is to acquire new high-quality users.

All in all, I am happy to support this proposal. :coffee: :heart:

Clean and clear diagram, I am happy to support it!

1 Like

Thank you for your support :white_heart:
Happy to deliver!

1 Like