[ANNOUNCEMENT!] Blaqk Stereo Guinness World Record - Longest Recording Marathon With Multiple Artists

Hello, community.
I am super happy to make this announcement to the entire Near ecosystem about our Guinness World Record just attained for the “Longest Recording Marathon with multiple artists” which was achieved by me and the collaborative effort of 30 other amazing music artists setting a record of ‘40hours 19minutes’. Here’s a link to my last report made.

Here’s the Twitter post

This is a really huge win for Blaqk stereo DAO and the Near creatives community here in West Africa. We are currently preparing for the biggest music NFT drop scheduled for 2023’s first quarter.

The drop consists of records by artists during the attempt to be minted as digital art pieces and as an incentive, every collector will be receiving a certificate of participation set directly from Guinness World Records.

We would appreciate the ecosystem support in whichever way possible so as to ensure we hit another milestone by making this the biggest music NFT sale on the Near blockchain.

My desire is to see these 30 amazing artists fulfill their dreams in music making them fully independent as they build their creative careers in web3. And I believe what we are doing now is a start to a whole new wave of music in not just Africa but around the world.

Artists

Special thanks to the #creatives:creatives-dao for the support, Special thanks to Near Foundation as this wouldn’t have been possible without the support, and special thanks to all the amazing artists that made this record possible.

cc @David_NEAR

13 Likes

welldone @BlaqkStereo & @Hawwal !! thank you for having me​:purple_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks for being a part of this :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Congrats​:tada: Amazing achievement!

1 Like

Congratulations to everyone involved, making this possible
And big shoutout to @BlaqkStereo and @Hawwal for leading the team

Thanks to @creativesdao-council for the support and NF this wouldn’t have been possible without the support

3 Likes

Thanks so much @Paul I really appreciate all the support and advice shared. :hugs:

3 Likes

Congratulations to @BlaqkStereo and to everyone of us that made this happen
This is a big one :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

3 Likes

I really wanna say congratulations to everyone who make this a reality and also I wanna say a Big Thank You to @Hawwal, @BlaqkStereo and @near for this opportunity and their support and the privilege given to us.

#Onelove​:blue_heart:
:earth_africa::star::pushpin:
@Dspirit

3 Likes

Big congrats on the achievement Blaqk Stereo DAO! So lovely to see your effort paid off! My respect to @Hawwal for leading this initiative! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thanks so much, bro for all the help along the way. much love :pray:t5: :heart_hands:

2 Likes

Congrats! Big achievement! and great work by everyone involved!

3 Likes

Thanks so much @vandal I already appreciate the support, looking forward to the next phase of work we’ll be putting out soon. Enjoy your holidays.

1 Like