[Report] Guinness World Record Finale

This is the Final report of the Guinness world record attempt for the longest recording marathon with multiple artists.

Project proposal 1, 2

First report

Second report

Third report

It’s been a good 6 months since the inception of this great idea to hold the longest recording marathon with multiple artists for 40 hours till the date of the attempt which was the 2022-06-24T23:00:00Z up until the end of the adjudication.

In total 30 music artists participated in this attempt and from our hours of recording, over 40 songs were recorded. Despite the many challenges encountered during the attempt, we persevered to the very end.

After undergoing a very delicate adjudication phase, I am please to announce to the near community that we have conquered and now “I am the current Guinness world record holder for the longest recording marathon with multiple artists.”

Screenshots evidences

Guinness world record Search
I would like to start by thanking the Creatives DAO @creativesdao-council for making this dream become a reality, special thanks to all the participating artists as this record was a collaborative effort and wouldn’t have been possible without them. Also a huge special thanks to Near protocol @NEAR_Core.

This is a huge win for the community @community-team and looking forward to the biggest NFT mint that we from Blaqk stereo Dao would be bringing to the Nearverse.

Looking for all the support as we advance in this path to bring more artists to web3 space and make them more independent and confident of their craft.
Announcements of our achievements will be made on social media and other press platforms after the arrival of the certificates.

Thanks again​:hugs:

6 Likes

This is a big win for the community, big shout to @Hawwal ,Blaqk Stereo, @creativesdao-council , the whole team and everyone that contributed to this success
Cheers :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Congratulations for your tremendous work and your team.

2 Likes

Thanks so much @Bakaka

2 Likes

Good bro . Big win for African community.

1 Like