[APPROVED] Blaqk Stereo May Budget

Title : Guinness World Record Attempt _ Longest recording marathon with multiple artists April / May 2022 (Part 2 of 3)

council
@hawwal

@larkim

target
blaqkstereo.sputnik-dao.near

Requesting : $3000

April Report

Our main focus in May is the completion of the Guinness World Record attempt.

The Full Proposal has been broken down into two with a conclusion phase and this 2nd month, we’ll proceed with the attempt and the full coverage of the attempt.
Here’s the full presentation here:

https://gov.near.org/t/approved-april-may-2022-guinness-world-record-attempt-longest-recording-marathon-with-multiple-artists/14726?u=hawwal

Thanks so much for the support :pray:t5:
@creativesdao-council

1 Like

Here’s a link to the first phase.

1 Like

Hello!

I can’t seem to see what wallet last month’s funding went to, but it seems like there was no use of the astrodao for any of it : Astro

Could you clarify?

1 Like

Hi @ted.iv
Yes, the payout was sent to the dao’s dedicated wallet. “blaqkstereo.near” the wallet has been verified with my KYC details.
Astrodao Funding request link
Do you recommend payments to be sent to the Astrodao account?

@creativesdao-council

@Hawwal yes, once the funds are received into a wallet the best practice is to send directly to the astrodao so that each payout can be voted on by the council of that DAO.

2 Likes

@ted.iv Alright, I will do so hence forth for every other payout. :blush:
@creativesdao-council

1 Like

@creativesdao-council You’ll are doing such an amazing job with the some many projects coming your way for approval. I just wanna drop a reminder on this, Time is really of the essence so as to keep this project running smoothly. Update on the audition for today will be shared soon.:blush:

2 Likes

@Hawwal

Happy to say that this proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO astrodao [link: Astro ] so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guidelines: [GUIDE] Proposal & Payout process for Creatives DAO

1 Like

Thanks so much I really appreciate :blush:

1 Like