An appeal to dear councils and guild leaders đź”´

:red_circle:With this letter, I officially stop communicating with @dacha, and I urge all members of my guild to do so. For me, it’s more invisible than in “Black Mirror Season 2, Episode 4”. To my great regret, this man has proved to be nothing more than a troll whose goal is simply to destroy communities from within, the more you answer on his questions, the more new questions he generates. His goal is to paralyze work of guilds, gov forum, and whole system of NEAR community. He forces people to answer a huge number of non-constructive questions, eating up hundreds of hours of a huge amount of people that could be spent on developing the NEAR community. Because of him, we have witnessed demoralization and an outflow of motivated, creative, talented people from NEAR ecosystem.

It is not intended to continue the conversation with him until it is absolutely transparent, in the form of a live KYC with a passport and the presence of all consuls who will also be ready to provide such transparency.

I propose to introduce a similar level of security in a government forum when a dangerous and uncontrollable man appears. We have to accept the possibility that such people could be sent specifically and perform well-paid functions to destroy NEAR from within. This man has not done anything useful in all time, and he is proud that he has not earned anything in NEAR. Then what is he doing here 24/7? Who pays for this time? These people are very afraid of the transparency and publicity that is required from others. Therefore, I urge him to be completely transparent, because he has a huge impact on the mood, time and workflow in the work of guilds!
He constantly makes serious accusations against almost everyone who works in NEAR projects, especially those related to marketing and community development. It looks like he deliberately inhibits the success and development of the ecosystem.

Now I urge you all to unite! Only together we can move forward with enormous force. I propose to make a special branch on gov forum where all the leaders of all guilds will be able to drop video, music, advertising, or information that they really need to spread. I mean all that content, where a lot of time and energy were invested. And then other guild leaders can spread these things very, very actively.

Also, all members of the guilds can contact the leader and ask him to place any link related to their work done, so that he can post it on the government forum for distribution. I ask dear councils @Grace and @chloe o create such a branch.

With regard to the accountability imposed on all @dacha I will also give my opinion.
When I look at these graphs and the characteristics of retweets and reposts from grant programs and any marketing actions, I get a chill.
There’s no creativity, there’s no person and no story, and that’s the most important thing.

NEAR isn’t about graphics. NEAR is a transformation of society. It’s changing destiny, once and for all! It’s dating and love! And love can’t be expressed in graphics! NEAR is creativity!! Let’s show it better! It should be a success.

Please everyone watch and distribute this)))) Do not forget to subscribe to the channel!!

@Grace @chloe @starpause @David_NEAR @jlwaugh @norah.near @shreyas @illia

2 Likes

Hey @INFINITY,

We have heard your concerns on this and I reviewed @Dacha’s posts personally.

Although I believe that Dacha’s previous behavior was inappropriate, this seems to have changed over the past few weeks.

I can’t see any posts recently which may have violated the Community Guidelines. Many of the questions Dacha is asking serve to provide a level of community-driven accountability which is essential when it comes to decentralised governance.

Can you please specify which questions/posts in particular?

Openness and transparency are some of the values of the NEAR Foundation and, indeed, the nature of blockchain as a whole. This should be reflected by everyone on the forum.

I think this is a little harsh. We should hold everyone to an equally high standard and nobody should be singled out

We’re working on ways to engage Guild Leaders as we speak. This includes the creation of a group (not category or thread) within the Governance Forum which will allow mass synchronous communication to all Guild Leaders.

Something like your suggestion might work, too. However, I’m unsure how this relates to Dacha. Additionally, I think communication and contributions should be as open and transparent as possible.

Can you please share which posts, in particular, you’re referring to? If you’d like to flag a post in the future, I’d encourage you to flag a post with the admins

Has Dacha, or any other community member, DM’d you via the forum or communicated with you through another avenue that has led to this post and concerns? If so, please do let us know and we’ll be happy to discuss it further.

Ultimately, I don’t believe any action needs to be taken against any member of the forum at this time. If you think otherwise, or you have specific concerns, can you please drop the links to each post/thread/reply here?

Keep up the awesome work on the City Node front :muscle:

4 Likes

Dear Valentine, I’m asking you simple questions. Please be more transparency. Unfortunately, you’re still ignoring them (and not only my questions).

No, it’s not true dear Valentine! Goal is 100% transparency for guilds and individuals who get money from Near for marketing and all other kind of activities.

For example, look at a great Near Army report in August (instead of list of wallets in July).

Have a great day!

4 Likes

Hi Valentin,

You’re doing amazing work in building out the Mukachevo community and I know there’s a lot that you want to do on that front. I agree with David’s comments on this but would like to echo a couple of things.

Web3 communities are rooted in open source and transparency. This means that we work in the open. Here’s a good resource that I’ve shared before about this. Working in the open is exciting because you get to collaborate with a lot of people who are aligned on your goals. But this also can be a bit daunting because your work is out there in the open- people can use it, contribute to it, or even critique it. It’s all part of the process. We learn from it and ensure that we do better.

Transparency and anonymity are two different things. As a community, we strive for transparency. But as individuals, we respect people’s decision to stay anonymous(or pseudonymous) to participate and contribute to the community.

While questioning and keeping the community accountable is encouraged, I’d like to re-iterate that we’d like to assume positive intent and be respectful. Baseless accusations aren’t welcome and always treat each other with respect.

Looking forward to chatting to learn more about your plans for Mukachevo!

6 Likes

:red_circle::red_circle::red_circle:
I hope 2 hours of my time was worth it for you to read the answer to the question you asked. (By the way, at least one member of the community counted how many hours of working time this person stole? What moral and therefore financial damage did he cause? How many people left NEAR thanks to him ??). But the most disgusting thing is that after my request for help, you say “yes, the last two weeks he behaved normally” I have no words !!!

I do not always and not everywhere take screenshots, since you want, I will provide some points of the relationship of this unknown and not transparent person to our community. Sometimes you will need to use google translate.
I want to draw special attention to the fact that this person has already been banned in almost all chats and the history of the correspondence has already been deleted. So these are just pieces of what I was able to find.
Although, again, I spend my work and life time on this, instead of creating, generating ideas and implementing them.

Here is his today’s commentary on my fairly popular post on Twitter dedicated to the fact that in Mukachevo a taxi driver can barter NEAR for a taxi ride. We once opened the MibestFriend.near wallet to this person. And made several trips for HEAP transactions can be seen here
https://explorer.mainnet.near.org/accounts/mybestfriend.near
In the transactions, it is also clear that this person transferred HEAP to wallets danja_18.near and andrij_18.near - these are wallets that I recommended to open for his children and not touch the savings under the age of 18 of the child. (in my opinion this is a great marketing ploy, I even have a sticker in telegrams dedicated to this marketing)

https://explorer.mainnet.near.org/accounts/neartaxi.near

Over time, the taxi driver opened another neartaxi wallet for himself. Near is stylish and convenient.
Then the taxi driver transferred his funds to a new wallet, which he had every right to do. I got accusations of fraud in the comments. See for yourself. I am accused, discredited, humiliated. Where is the presumption of innocence?
In addition, this taxi driver has already purchased HEAP for more than $ 500 (will you believe me, or should I bother the person and provide evidence, because the person made the purchase for one more wallet?)
Is this evidence enough for you?
Am I still accused of something?
Let’s continue!
Here’s a photo of him showing the price for the office. (its mark is red).
I highlight the address in green - this is “district” - for your understanding, this is the very edge of the city, one of the most distant points from the center. And now compare with the institution where our events took place. This is the center of the city

0b13eae36dd828c33e61f0baecebcd4a016c40af_2_304x500

IMG_1727
IMG_1731

Do you like dessert? He’s sweet) Look.

Why are you talking about this to me? Where am I not transparent? Are you familiar with the benefit of the doubt?

Yet again! Why should one person remain anonymous, because this is what sets him apart from others. (my brain explodes)

Have a nice day)

Dear Valentine, Near paid to you $185 for the event location

Also, Near paid to you $150 for another one unknown office:

Now, you’re requesting $2000.

Absolutely, no. I just showed to you that half of money came back on you wallet.
The NFT was minted by you, Valentine.

Secondly, you got a grant from Near for NFT artists and Node Kick Off, but instead of this spent money for taxi. Why? So,weird.

I don’t know how some preposterous fud and old (I see March, April there) pictures from unofficial groups against me can help you. Any person can ask you the same questions.

Many futile words and zero answers.

Have a great day!

PS: Please, be consistent and publish your thoughts about grants and councils from your closed community. I think councils will be surprised about your real goals here. I have something to show.

And generally, if you’re a Near protocol believer , why you can’t do your work here for free, just for fun, like do it other people?

Your (and your family, friends, landlords, your company’s cashiers (Flori), personal taxi driver ) every step, every minute must be immediately paid.

1 Like

Dear Valentine, are you a degen ? Are you eligible for the payout? Why did you create the request? Do you think nobody see that ?

4 Likes

Dacha asked really good questions, and if you don’t want to answer them just because he is “anonymous”, I can ask these questions.

2 Likes

Despite the fact that your profile was created only 8 days ago and this is the only post that interested you by an amazing coincidence, I will try to answer your question if I can) Although, it seems to me that someone started to cheat.

Hey @INFINITY,

I’m going to be closing this thread as it doesn’t contribute to the Forum in a positive manner.To summarise;

• Working in an open-source ecosystem is inherently transparent. This means that there is a certain level of community-driven accountability that stems from this. As such, you should expect questions, which can sometimes be difficult, from everyone involved.

• Guilds and City Nodes shouldn’t pre-approve and pay for work with the expectation of funding. Get the funding first, then conduct the specified work afterwards.

• City Nodes and, in some cases, Guilds are an extension of NEAR business/community development that seeks to connect to local talent, app users and developers to increase user base, identify high potential projects to build on NEAR and facilitate the adoption of NEAR powered applications. NEAR Marketing is mostly done by the internal NEAR team with the support of the Ecosystem and should not be the focus of a City Node.

• All proposals for funding must be denominated in USD

• As per requests, we’ll work toward the creation of a clear reporting guide for Guilds and City Nodes

Finally, huge thanks to everyone for all your efforts within the NEAR Ecosystem - keep it up :muscle:

3 Likes