[dialogue] in the name of decentralization

Hello NEARians,

I write this memo in total acceptance of the plain truth that i have betrayed you all with my conduct in recent times. My attitude was in total disrespect of the ethics of what the whole NEAR mandate was about which was to grow and expand while uplifting indvidual and biulding communities in the awareness of participatory contribution which echoes decentralization.

My dear NEAR community, i am very sorry about my behaviour and i beg you all to find a way to forgive me whether or not you still want me in this community. I was really wrong in my conduct and how i managed the communities i was respnsible for. There is totally no excuse to justiify my behaviour, it was terrible, poor and immature. Once again i am really sorry.

I want you all to know that i perfectly understand and fine with whether or not anyone still wants to engage with me regarding any projects. i understand that my conduct deserves such response. I understand

At the same time, as much as i look back and regret how i treated members of the community i still take some validation as regards my contributions.
I singlehandedly created the Spiritual DAO [Announcement] Spiritual Dao Introduction . I laid the foundational tenets of what it stood for upon which it operates today. Looking back at this achievement gives me joy and solace which scuttles some suppressing feelings i get when i remember my improper conduct.

I am also happy to say that i trained @beetlejuice of the innards within the ecosystem when i brought her on as operations manager for spiritual DAO after promoting her from my NEAR magazine diagrammer, seeing her achievements in the ecosystem makes me happy and smile that i was able to do something worthwhile

Another instance is @blusw who i remember vividly back in the day asking me about how to navigate the ecosystem for gigs so that he doesnt go back empty handed to his hometown after running out of funds living in the expensive city of sao paulo. I did put him through and he stereotyped my writing techniques and perspective to biuld the nomadelabel dao. he claims its the purpose of why we met, he is a creatives moderator… I am proud

I appeal to you all that i am really sorry and would like to do any restitution possible for how i treated you all. It has been a beautiful ride with you all and believe me it was a life learning. I want you all to genuinely believe am sorry and know that i am resolved to restituting as earlier said while also doing my best in the expansion of the NEAR Mantra.

To some folks who judged me even when we were both aware that we were both giulty of the same offence, i have no worries or hate but only to tell them to lighten their weight and speak the truth for themselves openly if there was ever a chance for self absolution

My dear NEAR family, my intentions remain pure and genuine even if though once misguided.
To maturity and growth, I am still with you all one way or the other. Lets see to the absolution of this social experiment

THE END IS NEAR