Token airdrops from new projects of NEAR ecosystem to NEAR early supporters

A great idea, which can quickly help promote the projects in the NEAR ecosystem, and make people who have been airdropped more interested in participating in the construction of the project.

With my opinion this is very good Idea. It’s same with Etherum or Tron ecosystem. When some one hold Near in Near wallet will get token of new project build on Near ecosystem.
It will help Near holder increase and develop Near better in future.

3 Likes

Yes this is actually quite interesting lots of projects are currently doing this
Keep it up

I agree this is a good idea to help the ecosystem is developed and reaches users quickly

cool and logical idea :zap:

Airdrop is not just a giving tokens away for good, it is a tool
it suppose to be a part of marketing activity anyway like crowd/community help
incentivizing projects, increasing attractiveness of it etc

so it is going to be nice model of spending whole budget to developing project without marketing activities ^^ and than after adsvanced MVP - be able to ask a grant for a boost

2 Likes

This is a good way to do it

1 Like

我来报道了, near家人们。哈哈哈哈哈哈。

Maximum support for this project

I agree with you airdrop should be part of a marketing activity ,more people involve in airdrop not for the main purpose but for the token . So probably creating it in a way people will get involve while the token is some how lock for a specific number of days ,this will get them devoted and waiting while waiting probably 50 or 60 percent of them will understand the main purpose of the project and won’t prefer to leave again .just an idea though :heart: