Token airdrops from new projects of NEAR ecosystem to NEAR early supporters

well, this is very good idea, I support the idea of airdropping to stakers/delegators. but this should be done instantly. snapshot time should not be announced forehand.

1 Like

it good. i want near have airdrop

1 Like

interesting. wait for it

1 Like

when airdrop accnount

I think this is a great idea. Just look at Uniswap and some projects that use this method, their users increase quickly, these project is getting popular. I think we can learn and do the same thing. This is also the way to reward early adopter, who believe in Near.

2 Likes

what token and when it happen

i like it. when we have airdrop

1 Like

Great idea! I’m 100% in! If any project need help with UI/UX, just send me a message. :wink:

I think it would be interesting to define regions, like continents or big countries for the distribution of this strategy, focusing globally. A mapping of these projects would be necessary.

Yeah, I Totally Agree. Giving Airdrops to Early Adopters or NEAR Supporters will definitely Encourage more Investors to come & invest in the Ecosystem.
New Projects get Marketing & Promotions Through that, Investors & Supporters get Airdrops; the Whole Ecosystem gets more Recognition & New Investors joining in.
So it’s a win-win situation for the Community.

1 Like

hi. when have airdrops token

1 Like

looking forward to these events

1 Like

Core projects have just launched. I think this is a good time!

i interested in this, i really love

Yes, I Totally Agree. NEAR Supporters will definitely Encourage more Investors to come & invest in the Ecosystem. New Investors joining in New Projects get Marketing & Promotions.

How would I get a list of stakers and validators? Is there a public API/contract/Postgres?
I know that this exists:

I went through the Postgres database, but haven’t found an easy way to do so.

Hey @Tarnadas,

This may be a good question for the Development category.

Feel free to join us over on Discord, too. We’ve got a dev-support channel with plenty of devs who may well be able to help out.

Airdrops are very good way of of growing community, it has worked a lot on telegram but then you have a lot of bots coming in. So in a nutshell the idea is awesome but a lot of scrutiny should be put in place.

FYI
I just announced the upcoming airdrop of Shroom Kingdom. We use stats.gallery to check for eligible accounts. To prevent bots to take the airdrop, we check also the creation date of the account. All details here:

The tweet gained a lot of attention:

10 Likes

Awesome project, hope the biggest one someday and thanks for teamwork team. Because of you this project can be goes to moon.once mire congratulation.good luck so much.

2 Likes