[REPORT] Promotion of YouTube and Social Networks CRYPTO GAMERS

Hello NEAR team!
I am glad to announce that another period of our fruitful cooperation has successfully passed!

This time allowed for a strong connection with the audience and NEAR projects through video reviews, audience engagement and content.
I will go into more detail about everything in the paragraphs below.

YouTube Blog: CRYPTO GAMERS by SOOKAST
Tasks: NEAR - YouTube Social Media Promotion
Report on the previous grant [REPORT] YouTube Social Media Promotion CRYPTO GAMERS

Links to social networks:
YouTube (28,100 subscribers) Crypto Gamers - YouTube 1
Twitter (1000 followers) https://twitter.com/Cryptogamers2
Telegram (Group\chat 7420 subscribers) @cryptogamers2 \ @crypto_gamers_chat
Discord (2035 subscribers)

In the past, I released a large number of project videos on NEAR.
Total for all video views on NEAR projects on the channel - more than 82,000 unique views, 27 videos and 4 streams, more than 2000 comments and more than 2200 people who have taken and are now taking part in games on the NEAR blockchain.
The amount of views and engagement is growing every day.

Links:
Metamon - 2050 views - Metamon | Королевская Битва с Покемонами на Блокчейне NEAR | Розыгрыш - YouTube 1
Gamespack - 1908 views - Gamespack | Лаунчер GameFi на NEAR Protocol | Мобильные NFT Игры - YouTube
Hash Rush - 2078 views - Hash Rush | Стратегия на Блокчейне NEAR | Закрытая Бета | - YouTube
Learn NEAR Club - 3879 views - Learn NEAR Club | Учись и Зарабатывай Вместе с NEAR | Как заработать NEAR | Розыгрыш NFT - YouTube
Near Space - 3057 views - Near Space | Космическая MMORPG на Блокчейне NEAR | Розыгрыш NFT - YouTube
ZomLand - 1634 views - ZomLand | Крупное Обновление | Кланы\Вещи\Модификаторы | Иксы Рядом?! - YouTube
World of the Abyss - 3229 views - World of the Abyss | Хардкорная MMORPG в Сети Near | Розыгрыш 50 Near \ Dark Prince NFT Chest - YouTube
Crystals of Naramunz - 2853 views - Crystals of Naramunz | Free to Play RPG на Блокчейне Near - YouTube
Bearverse - 4589 views - Bearverse | Free to Play | Многопользовательская Стратегия на Блокчейне в Сети Near - YouTube
Exverse - 3301 views - Exverse | Убийца Fortnite | Королевкая Битва на Блокчейне в Сети Near - YouTube
BATTLEMON - 2796 views - BATTLEMON | Шутер на Блокчейне в Сети Near | Антирадарный Гем - YouTube
Multiverse Fighters - 2448 views - Multiverse Fighters | Обзор | Пошаговая MMORPG На Блокчейне NEAR - YouTube
ZomLand - 4787 views - ZomLand | NFT Карточная Игра | NEAR | Продажа Земель - YouTube

Streams:
Launch of NearEco Servers - 1160 views - Запуск Серверов NearEco | Near\Aurora | Стрим | Зарабатывай токены NEAR - YouTube
World of the Abyss - 1354 views - World of the Abyss | Стрим | Розыгрыш NFT и Токенов NEAR - YouTube
Learning Games on NEAR - 1334 views - Изучаем Игры на NEAR | Обновление в Multiverse Fighters | Крафт Зомби в ZomLand | Стрим | Розыгрыш - YouTube

Grant report:

Proposal https://gov.near.org/t/approved-near-youtube-social-media-promotion-budget-sookast-april

YouTube:
Crypto Fox - Crypto Fox | Мобильные NFT Игры Без Вложений на Блокчейне NEAR | Realis network - YouTube

World of Rogues - World of Rogues | NFT MMORPG на Блокчейне NEAR | Розыгрыш | Заработок в Интернете - YouTube

ClashRow - ClashRow | Новая NFT Игра на Блокчейне NEAR | Заработай Токены SKP и NFT | Заработок Без Вложений - YouTube

Meta Lordz - Meta Lordz | NFT MOBA на Блокчейне NEAR | Игра Без Вложений | Заработок в Интернете - YouTube

AURORA2048 - AURORA2048 | NFT Игра на Блокчейне AURORA | Обновление в Игре | Заработай Токены Aurora Без Вложений - YouTube

WORDL - WORDL | AURORA2048 | NFT Игра на Блокчейне AURORA | Заработай Токены Aurora Без Вложений - YouTube

The Brown Game - The Brown Game | NFT игра на Блокчейне NEAR | Заработай 20$ Без Вложений - YouTube

Total number of views this period - 20265!

698 likes, 270 comments (for now)

Duplicating content and attracting an audience in Telegram, Discord, Twitter.
Total funds requested: $2 000.

My assessment of the work done and the result of cooperation:
I rate the work done as very successful, as I see significant changes in the community’s reaction to videos about projects on the NEAR blockchain.

Constant regular interest in NEAR projects emphasizes the quality of the work performed and the ability to keep the interest of the audience, involving them in an increasing number of projects.

My vision for the future of our partnership and improving the quality of interaction with the audience:
At the moment, the audience of YouTube and Telegram is very successfully covered. I see further development in exactly the same REVIEW format, with the addition of contests, whitelists and other bonuses for viewers.

What to expect in the future:
Regular content and review of projects on the NEAR blockchain, many new video formats, giveaways, wl and partnership.

My focus will be on increasing audience engagement and transitions to NEAR projects.

Thank you for the trust and cooperation.

1 Like