[Approved] NEAR YouTube Social Media Promotion Budget SOOKAST JULY

Hello, team! Glad to see you again!
My name is Kirill Sookast, I am the CEO and author of the Crypto Gamers community on YouTube.

Previous proposal: [Approved] NEAR YouTube Social Media Promotion Budget - #5 by SOOKAST
[Approved] NEAR YouTube Social Media Promotion Budget Sookast - #22 by SOOKAST
[Approved] NEAR YouTube Social Media Promotion Budget Sookast APRIL - #9 by SOOKAST

Report: [REPORT] YouTube Social Media Promotion CRYPTO GAMERS by SOOKAST
[REPORT] YouTube Social Media Promotion CRYPTO GAMERS
[REPORT] Promotion of YouTube and Social Networks CRYPTO GAMERS

Blog: CRYPTO GAMERS by SOOKAST
YouTube (28,100 subscribers) Crypto Gamers - YouTube 1
Twitter (1000 followers) https://twitter.com/Cryptogamers2 1
Telegram (Group\chat 7301 subscribers) Telegram: @cryptogamers2 \ @crypto_gamers_chat
Discord (2035 subscribers)

Financing scheme: monthly
Type of marketing: advertising, social networks, influencers
Goal: expand the NEAR ecosystem and make game projects on this blockchain the most popular

Before proposal:
In 2022, I released a large number of project videos on NEAR.
Total for all video views on NEAR projects on the channel - more than 61,000 unique views, 20 videos and 4 streams, more than 1500 comments and more than 2000 people who have taken and are now taking part in games on the NEAR blockchain.

Previous reporting period(2023) + another 20265, 698 likes, 270 comments (for now)

The number of views and engagement is growing every day.
1 - ZomLand ZomLand | NFT Карточная Игра | NEAR | Продажа Земель - YouTube

2 - Multiverse Fighters Multiverse Fighters | Обзор | Пошаговая MMORPG На Блокчейне NEAR - YouTube

3 - BATTLEMON BATTLEMON | Шутер на Блокчейне в Сети Near | Антирадарный Гем - YouTube

4 - Exverse Exverse | Убийца Fortnite | Королевкая Битва на Блокчейне в Сети Near - YouTube

5 - Bearverse Bearverse | Free to Play | Многопользовательская Стратегия на Блокчейне в Сети Near - YouTube

6 - Crystals of Naramunz Crystals of Naramunz | Free to Play RPG на Блокчейне Near - YouTube

7 - World of the Abyss World of the Abyss | Хардкорная MMORPG в Сети Near | Розыгрыш 50 Near \ Dark Prince NFT Chest - YouTube

8 - ZomLand ZomLand | Крупное Обновление | Кланы\Вещи\Модификаторы | Иксы Рядом?! - YouTube

9 - Near Space Near Space | Космическая MMORPG на Блокчейне NEAR | Розыгрыш NFT - YouTube

10 - Learn NEAR Club Learn NEAR Club | Учись и Зарабатывай Вместе с NEAR | Как заработать NEAR | Розыгрыш NFT - YouTube

11 - Hash Rush Hash Rush | Стратегия на Блокчейне NEAR | Закрытая Бета | - YouTube

12 - Gamespack Gamespack | Лаунчер GameFi на NEAR Protocol | Мобильные NFT Игры - YouTube

13 - Metamon Metamon | Королевская Битва с Покемонами на Блокчейне NEAR | Розыгрыш - YouTube

14 - BATTLEMON BATTLEMON | Шутер на Блокчейне NEAR | Заработок в Интернете - YouTube

15 - Amber Amber | NFT Шутер | Запуск Игры Через Steam | Free 2 Play | Заработок в Интернете - YouTube

16 - Histopia Histopia | NFT MMORPG на Мультичейн-Сети | Обзор Новой Метавселенной | Заработок в Интернете - YouTube

17 - MotoDEX MotoDEX | Соревновательные NFT Гонки на Мультичейн-Сети | Заработок в Интернете - YouTube

18 - Metamon Metamon | Королевская Битва с Покемонами на Блокчейне NEAR | Free Mint | Заработок в Интернете - YouTube

19 - Exverse Exverse | Лучшая ААА Игра 2023 на Блокчейне ? | NFT Игра Без Вложений | Заработок в Интернете - YouTube

20 - Castle Overlord Castle Overlord | NFT Стратегия на Блокчейне NEAR | Заработок в Интернете - YouTube

21 - The Brown Game The Brown Game | NFT игра на Блокчейне NEAR | Заработай 20$ Без Вложений - YouTube

22 - WORDL WORDL | AURORA2048 | NFT Игра на Блокчейне AURORA | Заработай Токены Aurora Без Вложений - YouTube

23 - AURORA2048 AURORA2048 | NFT Игра на Блокчейне AURORA | Обновление в Игре | Заработай Токены Aurora Без Вложений - YouTube

24 - Meta Lordz Meta Lordz | NFT MOBA на Блокчейне NEAR | Игра Без Вложений | Заработок в Интернете - YouTube

25 - ClashRow ClashRow | Новая NFT Игра на Блокчейне NEAR | Заработай Токены SKP и NFT | Заработок Без Вложений - YouTube

26 - World of Rogues World of Rogues | NFT MMORPG на Блокчейне NEAR | Розыгрыш | Заработок в Интернете - YouTube

27 - Crypto Fox Crypto Fox | Мобильные NFT Игры Без Вложений на Блокчейне NEAR | Realis network - YouTube

Streams

1 - Learning Games on NEAR Изучаем Игры на NEAR | Обновление в Multiverse Fighters | Крафт Зомби в ZomLand | Стрим | Розыгрыш - YouTube

2 - World of the Abyss World of the Abyss | Стрим | Розыгрыш NFT и Токенов NEAR - YouTube

3 - Launching NearEco Servers Запуск Серверов NearEco | Near\Aurora | Стрим | Зарабатывай токены NEAR - YouTube

4 - New Year’s Giveaway from NEAR Protocol Стрим | Новогодний Розыгрыш от NEAR Protocol - YouTube

The total number of views is 86884, likes 3388 and 1595 comments.

What we have achieved:
Excellent audience response to NEAR projects, many positive responses, audience getting used to the blockchain and increased interest in future projects.

At the moment, the audience of YouTube and Telegram has been very successfully covered.The audience perceives NEAR as one of those blockchains that can be trusted, people ready to enter projects and buy tokens. I see further development in format REVIEW mostly, with the addition of сompetitions, whitelists and other bonuses for the audience.

Also, I consider it important to write that my blog won first place in PlayToEarn magazine, nomination “best content creator”: PlayToEarn - Awards 2022, Best Content Creator National

This means that my channel receives additional traffic from people who read this magazine, plus this is proof of the loyalty of my audience, since the choice was made by the community.

What to expect in July?

YOUTUBE:
Monthly video release + 6 video reviews
Monthly Competition (4 per month)
Joint collaborations with other bloggers to promote NEAR (1 NEAR collaboration per month)

YouTube video
Advertising, Guide > 6 video reviews for month - 350$*6 - 2100$ for a month,

Buying NFTs to showcase projects - 300$

Review of games and projects based on NEAR for the YouTube audience, user guide, attracting other bloggers for collaborations and increasing coverage. Duplicate content on social media networks (Telegram, Discord)
The minimum view forecast based on previous metrics is 2,000 per video.

Detailed analysis of projects in social networks (Telegram and Twitter), duplication of content, work with the audience, moderation of issues related to NEAR - $300

I also offer a new format popular among advertisers: a watermark and a banner branded by NEAR. The banner is placed on potentially popular videos and the sponsor is announced as a partner of the YouTube Channel. In this case, it works for recognition, as well as finding new audiences, which could potentially be much larger than the audience of specialized videos about NEAR projects.

Integration example: Plant vs Undead Legacy | PVU | Возвращение Гема | NFT Игра на Блокчейне | Заработок в Интернете - YouTube

Price: banner branded by NEAR in 4 video reviews for month - 125$*4 - 500$

Giveaways and Contest
NFT, whitelists, NEAR tokens > $300
buying NFTs, whitelisting community giveaways, NEAR quiz contests, this results in high activity across all social media and outreach, as well as increased social media reach and promotion of content to similar audiences.

Total budget: $3500

Wallet ID: sookast.near
Wallet owner name: Kirill Dorofeev

Thank for your attention, waiting for your comments!

2 Likes

Thank you for your proposal! Happy to support you.

2 Likes

Thank you for your support, glad to work in a team!

2 Likes

Keep up the good work! happy to support

2 Likes

Hi @SOOKAST thanks for the proposal. I am happy to support this based on the following:

• You have built a strong following in the NEAR ecosystem with sizable audiences on more than one platform (YouTube, Telegram the leading platforms)
  • You are a longtime community participant whose work not only shares information about the NEAR ecosystem, but also puts projects building on NEAR and reaches audiences outside the ecosystem
  • You are focused on the gaming vertical, which in my view is one of the most powerful sectors for onboarding new users into the ecosystem and into blockchain as whole

Based on the above, I am happy to support this. Moving to approved. One caveat to mention that I am including in all communications for proposals approved this week: there may be a delay in deployment of funding until July based on 1) the transition to the Marketing DAO as independent legal entity and 2) the Marketing DAO reaching the budget cap for June 2023. While this may not incur any delay at all, I am mentioning it in case there is a different cadence to the process.

2 Likes

Thank you for your support, Happy to be part of the NEAR community.

Thank you, we’ve done a great job of building trust in the NEAR community. I submitted a grant request for July, so everything is great.