Hello NEAR community,
Here is my report on Marketing DAO activities, contributions and projects-in-progress since the previous (December) review period. I am grateful for the opportunity to serve the NEAR community as part of the Marketing DAO council.
- I am an active participant in the review, evaluation and reporting process for Marketing DAO applicants. I review each proposal carefully (typically more than an hour each per proposal each month), review past performance, comment and ask questions and work with the Marketing DAO to understand the varied points of view that exist around each proposal.
- Marketing DAO team meetings every Tuesday at 9:30AM ET and additional meetings as needed.
- Review of funded projects’ reports submitted to Marketing DAO on forum and via our BOS page in accordance with our current review process.
- Regular correspondence with Marketing DAO council, Marketing DAO advisors, Marketing DAO Trustees, NDC & NF liaisons and other ecosystem stakeholders as needed based on current questions and priorities.
- Working with the Marketing DAO advisor to support and participate in their initiatives.
- Regular communication with specific proposers to provide feedback and guidance on their proposals as they consider posting to the forum.
- Maintaining and monitoring Marketing DAO email account.
- This month, additional work included:
- Launching and working to facilitate the Marketing DAO Content Creator Bounty program that went live the first week of January on the Heroes platform.
- Working with council members to retain PR agency Myosin for ecosystem-wide PR support.
- Holding the first MarketingDAO Office Hours on January 9, 2024 (see calendar). Office hours will take place bi-weekly on Tuesdays at 11AM EST going forward. The next meeting is 1/23/24. View the Marketing DAO Calendar here.
As we close out the year, I am looking forward to continuing to work in alignment with and support of the new NDC governance structure as we build a better NEAR community and ecosystem for all going forward together. As always, I’m looking forward to supporting NEAR ecosystem projects, teams and initiatives in the future. I encourage anyone who would like support from the Marketing DAO to reach out to us via email at email@example.com.