Hello NEAR community,
It continues to be an exciting time to be a part of the NEAR ecosystem. As always, I am grateful for the opportunity to continue serving the NEAR community as part of the Marketing DAO council. Here is my report on Marketing DAO activities, contributions and projects-in-progress since the previous (October) review period.
- I am an active participant in the review, evaluation and reporting process for Marketing DAO applicants. I review each proposal carefully (typically more than an hour each per proposal each month – this month, I reviewed 30+ proposals), review past performance, comment and ask questions and work with the Marketing DAO to understand the varied points of view that exist around each proposal.
- Marketing DAO team meetings every Tuesday at 9AM ET and additional meetings as needed.
- Review of funded projects’ reports submitted to Marketing DAO on forum in accordance with our current review process.
- Regular correspondence with Marketing DAO council, Marketing DAO advisors, Marketing DAO Trustees, NDC & NF liaisons and other ecosystem stakeholders as needed based on current questions and priorities.
- Working with Marketing DAO advisors to support and participate in their initiatives.
- Regular communication with specific proposers to provide feedback and guidance on their proposals as they consider posting to the forum.
- Maintaining and monitoring Marketing DAO email account.
- This month we began forming a new structure we will propose for allocating Community funds to content creators. We strongly believe this will be a positive shift that will have many benefits and look forward to sharing the details in the coming weeks.
November has been a somewhat smoother month than the previous few with much work still to do before its end. I am looking forward to continuing to work in alignment with and support of the new NDC governance structure as we build a better NEAR community and ecosystem for all going forward together.
I’m looking forward to supporting NEAR ecosystem projects, teams and initiatives in the future. I encourage anyone who would like support from the Marketing DAO to reach out to us via email at email@example.com.