[Report] so608 Marketing DAO Council Report for March 2024

Hello NEAR community,

Here is my report on Marketing DAO activities, contributions and projects-in-progress since the previous review period. As always, I am grateful for the opportunity to serve the NEAR community as part of the Marketing DAO council.

Report:

• I am an active participant in the review, evaluation and reporting process for Marketing DAO applicants. I review each proposal carefully (typically more than an hour each per proposal each month), communicate with proposers via Telegram and 1:1 meetings as needed, review past performance, comment and ask questions and work with the Marketing DAO to understand the varied points of view that exist around each proposal.
  • Marketing DAO team meetings every Tuesday at 8:30AM ET, bi-weekly office hours on Tuesdays, weekly 1:1 call sessions with ecosystem members on Tuesdays and additional meetings as needed.
  • Review of funded projects’ reports submitted to Marketing DAO on forum and via our BOS page in accordance with our current review process.
  • Regular correspondence with Marketing DAO council, Marketing DAO advisors, Marketing DAO Trustees, NDC & NF liaisons and other ecosystem stakeholders as needed based on current questions and priorities.
  • Working with the Marketing DAO advisor to support and participate in their initiatives.
  • Regular communication with ecosystem members who are considering future proposals to provide feedback and guidance before they submit.
  • Maintaining and monitoring Marketing DAO email account and ClickUp information HUB.
  • Creation of Marketing DAO communications, posts, transfer requests and other collateral as needed.

This month, additional work included:

• Working PR agency Myosin for ecosystem-wide PR support, including the successful launch of the first MDAO X Myosin Web3 PR Workshop. The virtual 2.5-hour workshop had ~30 participants and an average NPS score of 8.5 out of 10.
  • Launching the NEAR Service Providers Database to help identify and share content creators, marketers and other service providers who can help founders in the ecosystem. If you are a service provider, please let us know about your work by filling out the form.
  • Facilitating collaboration with Public Bored during ETH Denver to feature more than 30 ecosystem projects and teams outside key events and venues during the conference.
  • Being KYC liaison to NDC for Marketing DAO.

I am looking forward to continuing to work in alignment with and support of the NDC governance structure as we build a better NEAR community and ecosystem for all going forward together and supporting more exciting NEAR ecosystem projects, teams and initiatives in the future. I encourage anyone who would like support from the Marketing DAO to reach out to us via email at marketingdao@proton.me or booking a call with us via our Calendly.

3 Likes