[Report] Council Report | Feb/March 2024 | so608

Hello NEAR community,

Here is my report on Marketing DAO activities, contributions and projects-in-progress since the previous review period. As always, I am grateful for the opportunity to serve the NEAR community as part of the Marketing DAO council.

Report:

• I am an active participant in the review, evaluation and reporting process for Marketing DAO applicants. I review each proposal carefully (typically more than an hour each per proposal each month), communicate with proposers via Telegram and 1:1 meetings as needed, review past performance, comment and ask questions and work with the Marketing DAO to understand the varied points of view that exist around each proposal.
  • Marketing DAO team meetings every Tuesday at 8:30AM ET, bi-weekly office hours on Tuesdays, bi-weekly 1:1 call sessions with ecosystem members on Tuesdays and Thursdays and additional meetings as needed.
  • Review of funded projects’ reports submitted to Marketing DAO on forum and via our BOS page in accordance with our current review process.
  • Regular correspondence with Marketing DAO council, Marketing DAO advisors, Marketing DAO Trustees, NDC & NF liaisons and other ecosystem stakeholders as needed based on current questions and priorities.
  • Working with the Marketing DAO advisor to support and participate in their initiatives.
  • Regular communication with ecosystem members who are considering future proposals to provide feedback and guidance before they submit.
  • Maintaining and monitoring Marketing DAO email account and ClickUp information HUB.
  • Creation of Marketing DAO communications, posts, transfer requests and other collateral as needed.

This month, additional work included:

• Work to resolve the Marketing DAO Content Creator Bounty program that went live the first week of January on the Heroes platform. After the first iteration, we closed the bounties to applicants so we can re-open using a new structure based on learnings from the first round.
  • Working PR agency Myosin for ecosystem-wide PR support.
  • Holding MarketingDAO Office Hours every other week. Office hours take place bi-weekly. View the Marketing DAO Calendar here.
  • Facilitating collaboration with Public Bored during ETH Denver to feature more than 30 ecosystem projects and teams outside key events and venues during the conference.
  • Being KYC liaison to NDC for Marketing DAO.

I am looking forward to continuing to work in alignment with and support of the NDC governance structure as we build a better NEAR community and ecosystem for all going forward together and supporting more exciting NEAR ecosystem projects, teams and initiatives in the future. I encourage anyone who would like support from the Marketing DAO to reach out to us via email at marketingdao@proton.me or booking a call with us via our Calendly.

1 Like