[REPORT] Marketing DAO Council Report So608 December

Hello NEAR community,

Here is my report on Marketing DAO activities, contributions and projects-in-progress since the previous (November) review period. As always, I am grateful for the opportunity to continue serving the NEAR community as part of the Marketing DAO council.

Report:

• I am an active participant in the review, evaluation and reporting process for Marketing DAO applicants. I review each proposal carefully (typically more than an hour each per proposal each month – this month, I reviewed 15+ proposals), review past performance, comment and ask questions and work with the Marketing DAO to understand the varied points of view that exist around each proposal.
  • Marketing DAO team meetings every Tuesday at 9AM ET and additional meetings as needed.
  • Review of funded projects’ reports submitted to Marketing DAO on forum in accordance with our current review process.
  • Regular correspondence with Marketing DAO council, Marketing DAO advisors, Marketing DAO Trustees, NDC & NF liaisons and other ecosystem stakeholders as needed based on current questions and priorities.
  • Working with the Marketing DAO advisor to support and participate in their initiatives.
  • Regular communication with specific proposers to provide feedback and guidance on their proposals as they consider posting to the forum.
  • Maintaining and monitoring Marketing DAO email account.
  • This month, additional work included:
  • Developing and announcing the Marketing DAO Content Creator Bounty program that will go live in January.
  • Meetings with PR agency and DAO Myosin to discuss retaining their team for ecosystem PR support. We hope to launch this new support service for community members in January.
  • Launch of MarketingDAO Google Calendar.
  • Announcement of first MarketingDAO Office Hours on January 9, 2024 (see calendar).
  • Launch of new Marketing DAO Report form. We are requesting all funded proposers to submit answers to this short, 5-question form along with their reports to help further standardize and track metrics, outcome and impact of funded initiatives.

As we close out the year, I am looking forward to continuing to work in alignment with and support of the new NDC governance structure as we build a better NEAR community and ecosystem for all going forward together. As always, I’m looking forward to supporting NEAR ecosystem projects, teams and initiatives in the future. I encourage anyone who would like support from the Marketing DAO to reach out to us via email at marketingdao@proton.me.

8 Likes

Thanks for the great work done, as always! :pray:

3 Likes

Kudos!
Awesome work and thanks for being active and supporting the community, happy holiday :santa:

2 Likes