Hello, NEAR family.
I am excited to bring to the forum a new proposal for the creation of the second edition of our hackathon. After exchanging emails with the NEAR Foundation, it only remains to say thank you for following up on this and thank marketing DAO for their work.
Open Web House is a three-day face-to-face event focused on software developers from Mexico who want to build web 3.0, as well as a space to guide DeFi issues and crowdfunding projects through a hackathon.
Open Web Academy is an educational DAO that runs Web 3 learning programs to teach people how to develop and launch decentralized projects; developing IRL events to recruit new web 3 builders and promoting the creation of solutions based on the NEAR Protocol for 10 months and now wants to scale up recruiting web 3.0 enthusiasts and builders by creating face to face development groups.
In the past, the organization of the Open Web Academy has carried out educational activities focused on the creation of new blockchain solutions that allow the NEAR ecosystem to grow. Some of these activities have even been financed by DAO marketing. You can list:
- Educational content: in this category, the creation, planning and execution of 3 certification courses that teach and endorse knowledge in different branches of the NEAR protocol such as NEAR Certified Architec, NEAR Certified AURORA Developer, NEAR Certified Game Developer,OWA LIVE and “Montando nodos en NEAR”.
- Smart Contract Construction - Live session to guide you through the technical parameters of creating smart contracts with NEAR. (Funded by marketing DAO).
- Hackathon Open Web House Supported by NEAR: Hackathon oriented to build solutions in NEAR Protocol held in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. Meet the Latino builders of NEAR: Diffusion of NEAR content in Spanish. (Funded by marketing DAO).
Our team includes:
- Cristian Zambrano (@Cristian): Certified NEAR Instructor and Developer and Platzi Teacher.
- Alan Estrada (@cloudmex-alan): NEAR certified developer and co-founder of web 3.0 projects at NEAR.
- Irving Cariño (@irvingcong): Certified NEAR Analyst, NEAR Professor and Google Lv2 Professor.
Our social networks
- Website: https://ow.academy
- Youtube: youtube/OpenWebAcademy
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/openwebacademy_
- Telegram: Telegram: Contact @openwebhouse
- Discord: Open Web Academy
- Medium: Open Web Academy – Medium
- Github: Open Web Academy · GitHub
Organize and implement the logistics of a Hacker House event in Guadalajara, Mexico, where native web 2.0 developers adopt decentralized technologies through introductory talks, bootcamps on the development of smart contracts in the NEAR Protocol and a hackathon for the creation of Dapps in NEAR .
Open Web House seeks to integrate engineers and talent from Web2 and other blockchains into the NEAR ecosystem through a hackathon with the goal of continuing to create solutions for end users.
.- Onboard 70 new builders developing solutions using the NEAR Protocol.
.- Construction of 10 web 3.0 business ideas based on NEAR Protocol.
.- Create written open source development resources for the NEAR Protocol community in Spanish.
.- Gather leading figures in the development of Web 3 technology.
.- Make brand awareness of NEAR Protocol as a Top of Mind technology for building Web 3 solutions on Latin America.
Select and manage the location for the Open Web House Power by NEAR.
Marketing campaign and mass dissemination of the event.
Invitation and collaboration with local universities in favor of decentralized education.
Contact speakers, instructors and influencers of the NEAR Protocol.
Mentoring and tutorials to participants.
Evaluation and awards of developed projects.
.- January 2, 2023 - announcement of the Open Web House Guadalajara and opening of pre-registration
.- February 6, 2023 - First round of confirmation of attendees.
.- February 6 to March 3, 2023 - Special promotional content and community touchpoints.
.- February 20, 2023 - Second round of confirmation of attendees
.- March 6, 7 and 8, 2023 - Open Web House Guadalajara
PLAi is a higher education institution in the state of Jalisco that promotes the development of skills and abilities for the jobs and demands of the digital age; we promote the connection of people, companies, projects and ideas; and we promote innovation and entrepreneurship to contribute to the competitiveness of Jalisco, Mexico. Visit on the map. Visit the official website: https://plai.mx/
Introductory talk to the Web 3.0 world and the NEAR ecosystem, creation of NEAR wallets, transfer of commemorative NFTs and coworking with the hacker community.
Talks and bootcamps
Crypto talks by national and international speakers, workshops given by certified NEAR instructors and tools for the full stack development of Dapps in the NEAR Protocol.
Time trial contest to develop the best blockchain solution on the NEAR network with the support of expert mentors and instructors in Web 3.0 with prizes in tokens for the best projects.
See the full program of the event
.- 70 attendees.
.- Creation of 70 NEAR Wallets.
.- Delivery of 70 commemorative NFTs.
.- 10 dapp ideas built on NEAR Protocol
.- 3 notes in medium of the event.
.- Local press coverage.
.- 7 talks related to the NEAR ecosystem + 5 general web 3.0 talks
|Venue||Payment of use of the place, rental of furniture, rental of projection equipment, security personnel||$1400 USD|
|Coffee break||Coffee, snacks, tea and water for the event||$1000 USD|
|Travel expenses||For 2 organizers to Guadalajara, Mexico||$500 USD|
|Hackathon mentors||Payment to 2 mentors for orientation to the participants in the Hackathon||$2500 USD|
|Media coverage/marketing||Graphic design, print advertising, digital advertising and social networks||$1100 USD|
|Prizes||Prizes for hackathon winners||$1500 USD|
Wallet for funding: open-web-academy.sputnik-dao.near