Open Web House es un evento offline de dos días en fase piloto enfocado en desarrolladores de software de México que quieren construir web 3.0, así como un espacio para mentorear temas de DeFi y proyectos de crowdfunding a través de un hackathon.
Open Web Academy has been piloting NEAR certified bootcamps, and its members have worked for the past year on NEAR Protocol education projects and now wants to scale with recruiting web 3.0 enthusiasts and builders by creating face-to-face development groups.
OWA is an educational DAO (view DAO dashboard)that runs Web 3 education programs to teach people how to develop and launch projects.
Our team includes:
- Cristian Zambrano: NEAR Certified Instructor and Developer.
- Jose Canales: NEAR Certified Instructor and Developer.
- Alan Estrada: NEAR Certified Developer.
- Irving Cariño: NEAR Certified Analyst and Professor.
Organize and implement the logistics of a Hacker House type event in Nuevo Vallarta Mexico, where native web 2.0 developers adopt decentralized technologies through introductory talks, bootcamps on the development of smart contracts in the NEAR Protocol and a hackathon for the creation of Dapps in NEAR.
Transform traditional web development groups into web 3.0 developers for the growth of the blockchain ecosystem and specifically the NEAR Protocol in LATAM.
- Seed community hubs across LATAM with sustained & localized developer resources that can be used across the ecosystem.
- Create open-source developer resources for those building on NEAR
- Funnel engineers & talent from Web2 & other blockchains into NEAR ecosystem.
- Onboard over 45 long lasting founders & equip them with resources, co-founders, etc
- Select and manage the location for the Open Web House Power by NEAR.
- Marketing campaign and mass dissemination of the event.
- Invitation and collaboration with local universities in favor of decentralized education.
- Ticket management.
- Contact speakers, instructors and influencers of the NEAR Protocol.
- Hackathon Organization.
- Mentoring and tutorials to participants.
- Evaluation and awards of developed projects.
Location of the Technological University of Bahía de Banderas (UTBB). (view on Maps)
The UTBB is characterized by being a university on the edge of the beach and having an open mind regarding new technologies, this is confirmed by agreeing to be our partner for this event. In addition, it has a strategic geographical point, since it is located in the middle of two tourist cities in Mexico.
Introductory talk to the Web 3.0 world and the NEAR ecosystem, creation of NEAR wallets, transfer of commemorative NFTs and coworking with the hacker community.
Crypto talks by national and international speakers, workshops given by certified NEAR instructors and tools for the full stack development of Dapps in the NEAR Protocol.
Time trial contest to develop the best blockchain solution on the NEAR network with the support of expert mentors and instructors in Web 3.0 with prizes in tokens for the best projects.
|November 25, 2022||Recepción de los participantes|
|Introductory talk to the Web 3.0 world|
|Introductory talk to NEAR Protocol|
|hackathon kickoff and troubleshooting mentoring|
|November 26, 2022||Development of the hackathon and evaluation of progress|
|Talk about crypto projects of the NEAR ecosystem|
|Talk about staking and liquidity in NEAR Protocol|
|Pitch previous to the end of the hackathon|
|Last hackathon mentoring|
|Award ceremony and event closing|
- 45 attendees
- Creation of 45 NEAR wallets
- Delivery of 45 commemorative NFTs
- Delivery of 4 talks
- 9 hackathon teams
- 1 winning teams
- 3 notes in medium of the event
- Local press coverage
|Venue||payment of use of the place, rental of furniture, rental of projection equipment, security personnel||$2000 USD|
|Coffee break||food and drinks for 45 people for two days||$1500 USD|
|Travel||transfer of the 2 organizers to Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico||$300 USD|
|Workshop’s instructors (Jose Canales)||payment to the instructor for guidance on Hackathon||$1000 USD|
|Media coverage||graphic design, print advertising, digital advertising and dissemination on social networks||$700 USD|
|Prizes||prizes for hackathon winners||$1500 USD|
Wallet for funding: open-web-academy.sputnik-dao.near
*Images do not represent official advertising and are used for illustrative purposes only.