[Proposal] NEAR ARGENTINA GUILD CREATION

Hello everyone! How are you doing? I hope you are having a very nice day

I’m creating this topic to announce that I will be opening a new community within NEAR, which will be Near Argentina. With the collaboration and guidance of @FritzWorm, we officially open the NEAR Telegram and planning to create a Discord for the future.

The main idea is to spread new projects and ideas within Argentina and creating a proactive guild that can work on its own by bringing more people to this incredible community that we have here on NEAR.

Thanks again to the whole NEAR community and thanks @FritzWorm for your constant work in growing this movement even further!

[Edit]
Near Argentina Telegram is LIVE! Hope to see you there :wink:

8 Likes

Hello @nacho.near good to know you are taking this big step, you can follow my steps and use the OWS Opportunities to start building your community and start some tasks with your own community squad.

You also should reach out other partners from Argentina like:
@Benz_Near
@damian

Also, will tag here our Guild Ops member with more experience @simeon4real

3 Likes

Wow great!

Soy de Argentina, Ignacio. Por favor contactame mediante discord, para charlar, conocernos un poco y hablar sobre ideas!

Discord ID= Benz | NEAR#0420

1 Like

Excelente Benz! Ahi te mando mensaje ya mismo

Hey!

Awesome to see the NEAR footprint grow :argentina:

If you haven’t yet, do connect with our Guilds team - @shreyas & @Jessica

4 Likes

Football, or Soccer ? :grinning:

3 Likes

Tennis, for me. But when there are big tournaments like Champions League and World cup then you know which I would choose :wink:

2 Likes

Hey, @nacho.near. Congratulations! You have done great work so far pushing the creation of the NEAR Argentina guild. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

College Basketball Dancing GIF by UNC Tar Heels

Please add the link to the telegram group for NEAR Argentina in the OP and also do well to check your DM here on the forum whenever you’re active. thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Done Simeon! Thanks a lot for all the help, love the gifs here by the way, you can contact me anytime !

Thank U Reaction GIF by Mauro Gatti