I’m looking for help with PMing the NEAR Ecosystem Treasury DAO project.
There are a lot of piece there but I’m constantly behind and other stuff has been diverging attention to actually drive it forward.
- Kick ass understanding of governance (ideally you have worked on something like this already, may be in traditional governance)
- Can run a project: managing engineers on implementation, talking with community, creating next steps and more.
- Believe DAOs are future of the world, but understand why all current DAOs have not really succeeded. Pragmatic view on how to combine normal management and DAOs to achieve working system.
- Talking, talking, talking to people, processing and summarizing and publishing it in the form that others can understand the reasoning.
What’s already here?
- Basic skeleton of how it should look like initially.
- Thoughts on Constitution
- APIs of voting contracts / snapshot tool: GitHub - near/treasury-dao: All the forming documents and tools for Treasury DAO + there are people who can help with actual implementation
Please if you think you are fit or know someone who might be interested - please DM me (Twitter or here)