[CLOSED] Open Call for artists - create an artwork based on the Incubadora DAO visual identity

Hello all,

• This bounty will have a 5x20N system (5 artists will get a reward of 20N).

• The deadline of this bounty is the 30th of September, but can be extended if the council feels the need for it.

• The bounty consists of an open call for artists to create a unique artwork based on the Incubadora DAO visual identity, using different artistic techniques. It can be inspired in our Logo or in our general identity.

• The artists are invited to rethink the concept of INCUBADORA (incubator/incubation) re-framing and expanding its original meaning, applying it to their artistic practices.

• We will favor artworks which greatly differ from the original logo and use unexpected and playful approaches to our identity.

• There are no wrong artistic techniques; music, painting, generative art, literature, design, drawing, video, 3D and virtual reality, sculpture, collage, installation, etc, etc, etc, all are encouraged.

• The new artworks will not be used as logo for the Incubadora DAO on its different channels.

• The best 5 will be awarded 20N and be sold in our Mintbase store, as well as featured on our social media channels with information about the artist.

• Submitting a proposal does not automatically mean you are eligible for a reward.

• The Incubadora DAO Council will vote on the best 5 submissions and announce the result.

• To submit your proposal, reply to this topic with your piece and near wallet.

• Any questions, talk to the community in our social media channels.

• Our original logo is:

All are welcome to join us to talk and see our projects.

18 Likes

INCUBADORA

Result of Art and Technology

Monish016.near

For Further Edits , Kindly Contact me at Telegram @MonishMuralidharan through Discord Monish016.near#0502

10 Likes

konsounds.near

1 Like

Lesson number one. Find “In”, “Cuba” and “Dora” in this picture.
Fine! Now you know what “INCUBADORA” is.

electronicpunks.near

Egor Shorin

3 Likes

Hi,
Here is my submission for Incubadora DAO Logo.

My Near wallet address: ramesh.near

Discord Server: Ramesh | NEAR#4101

4 Likes

Here is my submission

Where the man flies from the obstacles he has been trapped off
Wallet id : sachinmurali03.near

7 Likes

Really nice work… Hype

1 Like

This is my design
trendheo.near
CO CUA IncubadoraPT DAO

3 Likes

my wallet : tamilcryptomanians.near

5 Likes

INCUBADORA
My Near wallet address: ranjith.near

5 Likes

INCUBADORA

My Near wallet - Aslam.near

5 Likes

Awasome editing bro :hatching_chick:

2 Likes

Here’s my submission for the bounty!

Bringing a touch of real-world textures to the digital world with this sketch/digital-collage.
I’m a big fan of the original logo, great work!

wallet: tediv.near

4 Likes

antilifeequation.near

2 Likes

For me, a good logo needs to be designed simply and it still keeps the brand visible so I keep the brand name in a different color, in addition, using the text in the picture is also a trend and looks very good. . simple but special

mgiabao.near

3 Likes

happy1.near

1 Like

vtv3.near

2 Likes

wallet id : sachinmurali03.near

4 Likes

Here is my another submission. Please consider.incubadora (1) (2)

near wallet id : sachinmurali03.near

7 Likes

Id wallet: mailzabernard.near

7 Likes