• samiasns.near
  • frnvpr.near
  • rebecca.near

Target Address: incubadorapt.sputnikdao.near

Current Balance (NEAR): 13,70 NEAR

Funding Period: June 2021

Initial requested amount: 440 NEAR

IncubadoraPt DAO

IncubadoraPT DAO aims to create a laboratory for experimentation in arts + technology. It will be a platform to promote the collaboration between artists, academics, curators, creatives and cultural practitioners. Due to the increasing precarisation of the cultural sector and artistic labour, we intend to ideate emancipatory solutions and help reshape the traditional art ecosystem using blockchain and DeFi purposes.

This DAO has currently 4 projects being developed:

• an online artistic residence focused on VR and new media and how can it enhance the work of non-VR artists. Link
  • an online platform for writers from the portuguese-speaking world, where they can meet, collaborate, create NFT’s, attend workshops and make creative proposals. Link
  • a video portrait NFT series featuring emigrants, political refugees, and other people strongly connected with political topics. Link
  • an curatorship program that aims to link all projects developed by our DAO and promote exhibitions, talks and other activities that publicize the artistic works developed in the projects.

Project Presentation: IncubadoraPT DAO Roadmap

In order to carry out the actions we planned for this DAO and achieve the goals proposed in the roadmap in june, we request funding for the following activities:

General purpose:

• onboard and hire a designer to build the DAO visual identity = 60 Near

• running the council: 4 members = 260 Near

• create and release an open call for monthly artist/writers stipends (kick-off in July) = 30 Near

Sub-total = 350 Near

Specific projects:

Video portraits:

• pre-production of the first 5 vídeos = 30 Near

• contacting and meeting with partners in Lisbon and Portugal = 20 Near

DAO Curatorship:

• development of a curatorship line to unite DAO’s projects, planning of future exhibitions, talks or events that can take place in physical space or in virtual space = 40 Near

Sub-total = 90 Near

TOTAL: 440 NEAR

Other requests for funding:
NFT Onboarding
Creatives - Virtual Reality

All are welcome to join us to talk and see our projects.

Discord: Discord

8 Likes

Hey, the proposal looks great thank you for the submission.

Usually we ask that projects wait for the creatives DAO council to approve a proposal on the forum before it gets submitted on chain to the Creatives SputnikDAO. You’ll know the proposal has been approved because the title will no longer say [Proposal] and will instead say [APPROVED], which means you can submit for payout.

I am going to down vote SputnikDAO and will let you know when it’s appropriate to submit for this proposal :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

3 Likes

great Chloe! thank you for your reply and orientation. :blush:

2 Likes

Approved.

IncubadoraPT June budget has been approved. Please feel free to submit a payout proposal for 440 NEAR to to the creatives SputnikDAO with the “target” set to incubadorapt.sputnikdao.near.

2 Likes

Awesome! looking forward :blush: :dizzy: :dizzy:

2 Likes

This team is amazing =) I’m just finishing collecting interviewees’ biographies to share with you. For the first month of “Video de Bagagem” I propose to film with 3 Brazilians (2 men and 1 woman) and 2 more women from Argentina and Poland.

I’m excited to start this =)

3 Likes

Companions =) We already have the biographies. If you want a spoiler, follow the link:

2 Likes

Discord link is invalid </3 I think it expired.

1 Like

hey @chloe I already asked @Samiasns to update the link, I generated a permanent one, this won’t happen again :smiley:

2 Likes

No worries at all haha, just trying to get myself in on the fun :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

while it’s not updated on the main post :nerd_face:

2 Likes

hey @hevertonharieno

Parece uma boa combinação de perfis para começar:)
Quando tiveres mais informações sobre locais de filmagem, se será filmado em interiores ou exteriores, locais de trabalho ou em casa, locais públicos ou privados, etc, actualiza o documento para podermos ir acompanhando, ok? Continua o bom trabalho :wink:

Sounds like a good combination of profiles to start with :slight_smile:
When you have more information about shooting locations, whether it will be shot indoors or outdoors, work locations or at home, public or private locations, etc., update the document so we can keep track, ok? Keep up the good work :wink:

2 Likes

Boa @frnvpr vou inserir no documento. De fato tenho pensado sobre as locações. Vou descrever no documento mas, já de adianto, vou produzir as entrevistas em ambientes fechados, sobretudo nas residências dos meus entrevistados; tanto por uma questão técnica (conseguir utilizar espaços silenciosos e onde o entrevistado consiga ficar mais a vontade), quanto por uma questão de logística uma vez que consigo me deslocar pela cidade com mais liberdade de agenda do que tentar reunir meus entrevistados em algum local. Vou inserir no google docs mas, qualquer nova sugestão e ou crítica vamos falando. =)

2 Likes

boa :slight_smile:

Bom trabalho!! :pirate_flag: :pirate_flag:

2 Likes

Hey everyone! We have our own new Branding & Identity, which I have just designed!

Looking forward to create some amazing work together with you all!

6 Likes

great work, we are really happy!! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

3 Likes

Looks SOOO COOL!!! :dancer:t4: Thank you @SamSoda!

3 Likes

Posting in my capacity as a council member of the IncubadoraPT DAO, here is my report for June of my activities:

• drafted the Artist Stipend Program parameters and preliminary budget - given recent plans to refocus our activities this program may be shelved for another month or more but the foundation has been laid
  • laid out a DAO budget and projected upcoming activity costs on a monthly basis
  • made edits to the DAO roadmap
  • participated in Council meetings (as possible), gave feedback on the new branding, and voted through proposals as required

As previously discussed, I will be requesting 80 N from the IncubadoraPT DAO for these aforementioned contributions (50 N - part-time Council member and 30 N - Artist stipend program ideation and initial development) in June, and as accounted for in our DAO budget for the month.

4 Likes