On December 5, the communities of the NEAR Protocol ecosystem will hold the first “Nearboost” meetup.
Meetup participants will learn about Near and get acquainted with ecosystem projects, discover new opportunities in the field of "DApp and DeFi products development, NFT art and marketplaces, DAO, Games, Staking, Communities.
They will personally get acquainted with the Near Degen Syndicate and Crydo community, find out what these communities do and what their goals are, will be able to join the ecosystem and discover a whole new world that they did not even know about, find new friends and opportunities.
There is no need to point out separately the importance of such events for the ecosystem. Near constantly holds meetings, and we take an example from this. Meetups are part of the mission and strategy of the Crydo community.
And yet, the importance of this meetup is much greater than it may seem at first glance. After all, it carries with it another significant goal - to establish and develop new connections, to identify and discover new talented people, to become the first point, the start and the beginning of the formation of IRL (in real life) and online community. This will also be part of our research. The experience, knowledge and data that we will receive are valuable for the entire Near ecosystem, and we plan to openly share them, apply them in the future and improve.
Thus, we are all active developers and everyone makes a noticeable, practical, effective and valuable contribution.
The participants of the meetup not only get into the whitelist of the Crydo NFT project, where, with the development of the proct, they will receive privileges in accordance with the mission and plan of Crydo, but also immerse themselves in the Near ecosystem. Therefore, we count on the support of other communities and the ecosystem.
A meetup for a cultural and development circle of people of different levels of knowledge. This is the first meetup, so the topic is general and broad. The planned number of participants is 50. The duration of the meetup is 2 hours +/- 15 minutes. A pilot project of the meetup (demo version) in order to test the processes and effects in this strategic region. New people and our friends will be attracted to participate in the meetup.
What exactly will be done at the meetup:
- Near and the ecosystem;
- DApp and DeFi products and development on Near;
- NFT and marketplaces on Near;
- DAO on Near;
- Games on Near;
- Staking on Near;
- Communities Near;
- Participants created Near wallets;
- Participants received an invitation to the Crydo NFT whitelist;
- Participants joined ecosystem communities;
- Participants received feedback questionnaires;
- New connections have been established.
Expense plan (Details in the table below):
- Rent a Loft on Dzerzhinsky 2 hours https://tusavisa.ru/dzerzhinskogo;
- Kraft bags of 50 pcs with a flat handle (Printing House Gamma https://gamma-k.ru);
- Notepads A5 50pcs (Printing House Gamma https://gamma-k.ru);
- Press Wall 3x2m - Logos (Printing House Gamma https://gamma-k.ru);
- A pen with a logo of 50 pcs (Printing House Gamma https://gamma-k.ru);
- Personal handwritten letter from the Community 50 pcs A4;
- Kraft envelope for a letter Envelope C5 (162x229mm) 50 pcs (Printing House Gamma https://gamma-k.ru);
- A thin business card for a friend (double-sided color) 100 pcs (Printing House Gamma https://gamma-k.ru);
- Stickers 5x5 cm 300 pcs;
- Cupcakes, calculated for 50 people (150-200g/person);
- One-time forks 100 pcs;
- One-time paper plate white 100 pcs;
- Hand Sanitizer;
- Costs to guild members Near Degen Syndicate Guild;
- Costs to guild members related to attracting participants, targeted advertising in social networks and channels (smm, targeting and replenishment of advertising cabinets);
- Costs to guild members related to preparation, organization and supervision, personal meetings and invitations.
Total: ($1 115 16/11/2021 16:15 (MSC)). Unclaimed funds will be refunded.
The report will be in the form of "Plan/Fact” + analytical report "Data” + the scheme of the whole process "Local Community Meetup 50” and timing (idea - point A, final report - point B). The ecosystem will see our experience, the difficulties we faced, the mistakes we made and how we solved them. It will also be placed in our open knowledge base and archive, graphic materials, images and videos will be used in social networks.
What needs to be prepared before the start of the meetup in addition to the basic expenses listed above:
- presentations (from Syndicate and from Crydo);
- social networks - facebook, vk, twitter (instagram is questionable at the current stage);
- graphics for the initial filling of social networks;
- graphics for ads;
- target audience - list;
- different advertising options;
- answer calls, monitor the recording of participants, respond to social media activity and provide support;
- google form whitelist meetup;
- google feedback form from participants about the meetup;
- google form feedback from teammates;
- google form to sign up for a meetup;
- list of participants with assigned seat number;
- arrange furniture and presswall;
- provide numbering of seats;
- spread out merch and snack;
- check the laptop, projector, flash drives;
During the meetup:
- 1 person at a laptop all the time;
- 1 person takes photos and videos (before/at the beginning/in the middle/at the end/after);
- 1 person meets and indicates the seat of the participant according to the seating list;
- everyone helps to register in Near and create their own wallets if the participant does not cope himself;
- each teammate notes for himself the most active participant, writes down his name and the questions(s) that he voiced;
- deploy a coffee break during a break or a sweet coffee end at the end of the meetup;
- expand the garbage collection site (paper and plastic separately).
After the meetup:
- IRL and online support continues to be provided;
- Create a table of Active Community Members;
- Recruiting marked participants;
- Plan/Fact Report, Expenses + Receipts;
- Analytical Data Report;
- Report Scheme of the “Meetup” process;
- Feedback Report;
- Photo/Video Meetup Report;
- Create an entry in the archive and put all the materials in it;
- Create entries for social networks “As it was”.
*all text information is created in Russian and English.
The Marketing DAO Vertical
Google Estimate table “Joint Meetup on December 5, 2021, Near Crydo & Near Degen Syndicate” Estimate "Joint Meetup on December 5, 2021, Near Crydo & Near Degen Syndicate". - Google Sheets
Graphic copies in Russian and English: