[Closed] Joint IRL Meetup Budget (Crydo Guild & Degen Syndicate Guild). December

Thank you for reading and responding. We will be glad to meet you and discuss. How can we do this? How would it be convenient for you? It is most convenient for us to call if you have time.

I’m not sure I understood correctly, my native language is Russian, but I’ll try to answer briefly here.

For an event, we need to understand for which audience we are holding, what level of awareness about the ecosystem they have and what we want (expect) from the audience at the end and what our main goal is.

And for this, we ourselves must have the data.

Using the example of our event, we want to hold this meetup for a wide audience who does not know about Near, but who may be interested and join the ecosystem to solve some of their goals. Therefore, we came up with a general topic that will tell about Near, about projects in the ecosystem. The main goal of the event is to attract new participants to Near and our guild, give them knowledge and raise awareness in the region. From this audience, we expect that some participants will join the ecosystem, they will have an interest and they will become active participants in the ecosystem and our guild. We chose the IRL format because we believe that such a verbal way of communication is effective, live communication in which many senses are involved is the best way to convey information and make new friends.

What else do we all get from this besides what is described above. We will know our local audience well, we will have a clear plan or template where each step is described that any participants can use if they want to do something similar in their region, we can use this as an information guide and create content from it attracting additional attention online.

In addition to all that has been said, we have established direct inter-guild cooperation. The Syndicate Guild has already held a local event and presentation; and now has experience. We asked and agreed that the Syndicate would come and use part of the presentation in this event (there is no point in creating the same thing again twice), and our guild is preparing the other part.

Speaking of strategies for local guilds to coordinate events, this is a very necessary and big topic. It’s worth thinking very carefully here. So far I have a bad idea of it - because I first saw it here from you. But we are ready to contribute to it.

Speaking quickly and offhand, the first thing that comes to mind is that guilds should understand their local audience, they should have some data about it.

Guilds can and should exchange experience and data; as well as exchange some ready-made developments that can help in the event. (As happened with the Syndicate).

It is possible to create some kind of internal portal for representatives of guilds where such information as a point of inter-guild cooperation on a specific topic, in our case on the topic of local events, will rotate.

I wrote it very briefly without immersion. But in any case, there is something to think about here, this is an important topic. And we are open for discussion at any time.

2 Likes

First-of-all, you should start do your work transparently and answer on questions from community. Please see above.

We asked and agreed that the Syndicate would come doesn’t work here.

You should provide us information how did you choose them, How did you looking for crypto influencers, where did you post information about the meeting.

Syndicate, doesn’t have experience. They hold only one meeting and we don’t know how effective it was. Do you know, dude? Yes, they opened wallets for new users, and what’s happened after? What new users brought in Near Community? Did you analyze it?

Now, it’s look like you wanna spend NF money for your friends. It’s absolutely not acceptable.

Still not clarified legal questions. Did you ask help from our Legal Guild??

PS: @crptbrthrs didn’t join to AMA about this meeting.

1 Like

How time sensitive is this event? I’ll wait for @jlwaugh to advise on organizing the meetup before approval.

Thank you for your comments as always @Dacha :slight_smile:

1 Like

The event is time-sensitive because it requires good preparation. @jcatnear

Still waiting for answers on questions.
Also, you didn’t get approval from Legal Guild.