Have you ever played the games Broken Telephone or Pictionary?
Here at INA we have come up with a great idea that combines the two. We are calling it a “Visual Conversation”.
The idea is that we are going to create a beautiful piece of art together!
How you ask? INA will create a very large blank canvas. One of us will start off by drawing something on it. When we are done, we will pass it on to the next person on the list, who will continue to draw in response to the first person, we will go down the list until the last person has added their drawing. Voilá, we will have a collaborative masterpiece that we will mint and put up for sale in the Mintbase store!!
There is more! Everyone who is part of the collaboration, will create a small extension of their part as a separate piece that will also be minted and put up for sale.
About INA DAO
Purpose: promote the inclusion of women in the art world and the crypto ecosystem.
Mission: support female artists and projects through mentoring, funding, and networking.
Vision: We envision a gender-equal artistic scene, where the feminine is celebrated and promoted.
- Everyone who is interested in participating will be put on a list of participants. The maximum number of participants will be limited to 25 people, so ask to be added to the list as soon as you can. We have a budget of $500 USD and all participants will get an equal share of that budget (except council members).
- A canvas of 7680px X 7680px, in jpeg format, will be created by @GeminiRising
- @GeminiRising will start off by drawing in a reasonably sized area, depending on the number of participants. When she is done, she will pass the file on to the next person on the list. She will save a copy, just in case of an accident or mistake.
- When that person is done with their drawing, they will send the file back to @GeminiRising, who will again save a copy and pass it on the the next person.
- This back and forth will go on, until the last person has added their finishing touches to the master piece!
- Firstly, make sure you are able to follow our guidelines
- You can draw using any drawing/art program you have available.
- If you are a photographer, or collage artist, you can paste those onto the canvas, as long as it is your own work, and you do a bit of hand drawing to accent or supplement it. Sorry, no videos or gifs.
- No drawing or pasting over other people’s work. However, you can extend someone else’s work if you so desire.
- Keep your piece to the same size as the people who worked on it before you, so we don’t run out of space.
- Once the file is sent to you, you will have a limited time to work on it before you need to send it back. The time will be determined after we know how many people are participating. If you do not send it back within the required time, you will be excluded and the file will get sent on to the next person on the list.
- Remember that everyone who participates must create a small piece that is an extension of the original part you created. This piece will be submitted to our Mintbase store (if you are not a minter in our store, please send a message either here, or in our Telegram chat and we will add you).
- September 30th, deadline to be added to the list of participants.
- Month of October, passing around of file between all the participants
- October 28th, deadline to mint your adjunct piece in our Mintbase store
- November 7th, gallery show in our Voxels space and NearHub space
PLEASE COMMENT BELOW IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE. ONCE WE HAVE ALL PARTICIPANTS, WE WILL ADD YOU AS A MINTER IN THE MINTBASE STORE.
We at INA DAO are excited to be doing this project and are looking forward to your contributions.