[closed] A Visual Conversation

Sounds good this great idea :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I want to participate. :blush:
migsainu.near

5 Likes

Hi, I want to participate in this event !!! :heart_eyes:
louiseam.near

4 Likes

i personally find it rather fascinating to use art, which is sort of a universal language, as a medium to big only communicate and foster coexistence in the ecosystem.

3 Likes

Hi, I want to participate too :blush: :star2:

2 Likes

Hi INA DAO community!
I would love to be participate in this project simple and effective.

My wallet is doradacruz.near

2 Likes

Such a great and fun co-creation! Would love to take part :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My wallet: littlefirebunny.near

2 Likes

There are only 4 spaces left!!

3 Likes

I want to participate :eyes:

2 Likes

I would love to participate

2 Likes

I want also to participate

2 Likes

One spot left everyone!!

2 Likes

I’ll take the last spot plss​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:, I wanna participate too​:sneezing_face: it’ll be my first bounty!

3 Likes

I will leave this open, in case anyone drops out, you will be back-up. For those of you wanting to participate please remember to read our guidelines to make sure you qualify.

4 Likes

Main point being that you identify as she/her.

2 Likes

Hi everyone! We are thrilled that so many people are interested in participating in this amazing collaborative project!

Just to make sure we are all on the same page, we’d like to make sure you have read our guidelines and that you identify as female (she/her), can you please confirm?

@Novie23 @yonakawaii @Lale_lili @rosasdulces @genvergara.near @Mareelawn @elvatar02.near @BarbaraTosti @elisair @LulucaL

Thank you, let’s have fun and create together!
xox Ina DAO :purple_heart:

9 Likes

Hi everyone! We are thrilled that so many people are interested in participating in this amazing collaborative project!

Just to make sure we are all on the same page, we’d like to make sure you have read our guidelines and that you identify as female (she/her), can you please confirm?

@krizzy @LUVRworldwide @swilart2.near @cjaneartz @estheriorizada @CyberShakti @Migsa @LouiseMoscareli @Uru

6 Likes

@Dacruz @littlefirebunny @ooakosimo @LynnBok @eyesore.near @Xianie

4 Likes

Hi dear, yes, I am a brazilian woman. :heart: Thank you for the opportunity. I’m very happy!!!

3 Likes

ooakosimo is my friend and she is female!

1 Like