Boneyard Gaming <> Gaming DAO

Project: Boneyard Gaming

Link to Astro DAO transfer - https://near.org/astraplusplus.ndctools.near/widget/home?page=dao&tab=proposals&daoId=gaming-dao.sputnik-dao.near&proposalId=14

Boneyard Gaming DAO SMM management & content creation proposal January 2024

I’d like to point out previous funding from the MDAO in 2023

Links:
Boneyard Gaming Twitter
Boneyard Gaming Discord
billybones Twitter
Soos Twitter
TikTok
Youtube
Linktree

First of all happy to be here proposing marketing to the GDAO in regards to gaming. I hope we can help push gaming on Near and grow this community. We’ve been getting monthly funding for the most the second half of 2023 and that link is above that greatly highlights what the Boneyard Gaming is capable of and who we are.

I was denied funding in wake of the GDAOs arrival on v1. If you visit the link above, you’ll get a great idea of what we’re capable of. The Boneyard was born on Near in 2022 and has been highlighting Near games for over a year now. We started hosting Twitter spaces in February of 2023, while creating short form content that eventually led to a podcast. The response was great and opened so many doors to expand.

Goals:
The goal here is to make an easier onboarding experience by showcasing games existing and new on Near. Short-form content is king when it comes to Gen-Z and above. The Boneyard Gaming’s socials have grown to 1.3K X followers and 1.4K TikTok followers respectively.

Plan:

We plan to garner attention to grow their communities and grow their player base. A big problem with new games is they don’t have a budget for marketing, that’s where we’ll help out. If there’s a game on Near that’s supported by the GDAO, you can come to the Boneyard and get that info.

We will promote/market the projects GDAO supports. We will create tutorials, game highlights with short-form content to onboard new players for these games. We have Shard Dogs for easy onboarding, we have experience hosting spaces, we have a discord for game nights, we have a background in NFTs and crypto in general. We’ve been playing games our entire lives and have a passion for gaming.

Relevant Experience:

Billybones

Founder and Ops Manager of Boneyard Gaming
NEKO Core Team Member
Jump DeFi Community Manager
The Wardens Gaming Guild Content Manager
Catalyst Gaming Guild Member

I’ve been involved in the near ecosystem since January 2022. I started off as an active community member who was looking for their next favorite video game. I quickly became a moderator/community manager in several projects which led to me quitting my full-time job as a shipping supervisor for a small Chinese company. The experience gained there and previous other jobs in office admin and customer service primed me for what I do today. If you haven’t heard me say this before, I’m a lifelong passionate gamer since the original Nintendo days. I’ve been Jr. trading crypto for the past 2-3 years and found gaming in the 2021 P2E bubble. I am also a part of a couple gaming guilds I recently joined a couple gaming guilds to get a feel of what a gaming guild is. Both of which have just started and a perfect opportunity to watch and see how one is built out.

Soos

Boneyard Gaming Assistant
NEKO Learn to Earn Manager and content creator
JUMP Ambassador
Catalyst Gaming guild member

As mentioned above Soos is the L2E Manager at NEKO (Good Fortunate Felines) and one of the hosts for the NEKO Morning Show. Once we found the streaming platform they ran with it. The Boneyard Gaming podcast looks to replicate that success on multiple channels as well. Soos loves to educate and has even managed a pro E-Sports gaming team for the game Overwatch. This is prevalent to our mission and his views and knowledge are a pillar in what this project is. He has been helping me co-host these spaces since February. Us both being core team members of NEKO has sparked our chemistry, love for games, and crypto. Which is the reason I’ve invited him as a co-host to these lives.

Funding request for the month of January 2024:

Billybones - Ops Manager:
Short-form video editing ~2-3 hours per short
X Spaces Host
Social Media Management

Soos - Content Creator
Assisting in operations and content creation.
X Spaces Co-host

Total monthly requested: 2000USD*

Target wallet: boneyardgaming.near
Wallet owner: billybones

5 Likes

Congratulations! Gaming DAO is happy to support you as a test month for $2000!

2 Likes

Hey thanks for the opportunity @haenko, I look forward to gaming on Near and Aurora.

2 Likes