[Report] Boneyard Gaming Podcast/Social Media/Content Creation Moderation Sept 2023

Link to Proposal for this report - Click me

Links:
Boneyard Gaming Discord (203 members) - lower numbers due to removing unused bots
Boneyard Gaming Twitter (953 followers) - 30 new followers
billybones1 Twitter (2557 followers) - 28 new followers
Soos Twitter (661 Followers) - 11 new follower
TikTok (425 followers) - 100 new followers
Youtube (87 subs) - 9 new followers
Total new followers - 179
Linktree 1 link to rule them all!

One thing that stands out this month is that we got some good guests to come onto the podcast. They got a good amount of views despite less content created. I’m experimenting with short-form content and if it make a difference leading people back to the podcast. I made less this month and only got about 50 less views in total to my surprise. Yet for some reason had good growth on TikTok. Another notable fact is that we got over twice as many followers than last month with less content created.

Something I’m excited to report is I had conversations with founders outside the ecosystem and successfully connected them to the NF BD team. Being gaming focused I couldn’t really bring gaming eyes onto the BOS, I did speak with a gaming founder launching on IMX (an ETH L2) who eventually booked a call with Mark Mi the head of gaming for Near Foundation. I will also get a the COO of an upcoming game launcher that spoke with Mark recently too. Giving a NEAR option through this podcast might lead to them integrating in their product in the future.

So just like in my proposal I will share the Google sheet (Excel) that documents my numbers.
[Boneyard Gaming Metrics] Click on the Podcast tab at the botom
(Boneyard Gaming Metrics - Google Sheets)

This Podcast is streamed across 3 platforms X (Twitter), YouTube, and Twitch. I then later make short-form content on highlights that is later posted on X, TikTok and YouTube shorts. Instagram might be an option here hmm. The goal is to get to 1K followers on TikTok to be able to go live there as well. When you go live on X and TikTok you;re put in people’s timelines and get great growth in numbers this way.

Twitter Analytics Last 28 days

YouTube Live Analytics Sept 2023

TikTok Analytics Sept 2023

Twitch Analytics Sept 2023

Twitch is the obvious weakest link here again. We also stream games as you can see from hours streamed. I hear from others who’ve been streaming for years that this is normal when you’re new to Twitch. Grindy as hell.

The numbers are gradually increasing the more we continue to push. The AVG amount of views we have per podcast is 129.8. The goal at the beginning of this endeavor was to get an average of triple digits and we exceeded this last month. Next goal is 200 AVG views per pod!

5 Likes