[Report] Boneyard Gaming Podcast/Social Media Management/Content Creation Budget October 2023

Link to the proposal for this report - [Approved] Boneyard Gaming Oct 2023 Podcast/Social Media/Content creation budget

Boneyard Links:
Boneyard Gaming Discord (207 members) - 4 new members after purge
Boneyard Gaming Twitter (1101 followers) - 148 new followers
billybones1 Twitter (2603 followers) - 46 new followers
Soos Twitter (988 Followers) - 327 new follower
TikTok (496 followers) - 71 new followers
Youtube (98 subs) - 11 new followers
Total new followers - 607 Boneyard specific accounts - 234
Linktree 1 link to rule them all!

Hello all!

I’m ecstatic to report the following we have been growing all year continues to grow at a faster rate every month. I would have never thought it would go so well this fast. We hit and surpassed our goal of 200 AVG views and now have and an AVG 227 views this season! I’d like to set an achievable goal to 250 AVG views and a stretch goal of 275 AVG views per episode.

We highlighted recent blockchain games and gave them a Near option. To my surprise they all want a call with the BD team. We had a tutorial episode on how to use Jump DeFi’s bride on their platform. For this season we already held a Nearcon 2023 Watch party and look to do another.

I’ve sent in another 7 AI images for some more Shard Dogs in hopes to attract some more people outside of near and continue to make more txs on the chain. We also continue to teach how to bridge over to the Near community and awareness of the upcoming token drop on Jump DeFi. Whenever I hear “What’s the best wallet to create on Near?” I know we’re doing something right! We continue to push Near to all and wish to continue to do so under the Boneyard name! :skull:

Just like in my proposal, I will share the Google sheet (Excel) that documents my numbers.
[Boneyard Gaming Metrics] Click on the Podcast tab at the bottom
(Boneyard Gaming Metrics - Google Sheets)

This Podcast is streamed across 4 platforms X (Twitter), YouTube, and Twitch and now on Kick. We will look to start more platforms this season. I then later make short-form content on highlights that is later posted on X, TikTok and YouTube shorts.

X (Twitter) Analytics Oct 2023

YouTube Analytics Oct 2023

Twitch Analytics Oct 2023

TikTok Analytics Oct 2023

Before I go into a conclusion of this report I’m proud to announce my application to go live on TikTok has been approved this weekend! I’ll be setting it up to go live with the podcast soon and look forward to the massive elevation in views for the Boneyard Gaming channel! Going live on TikTok gives hundreds of views as it goes into everyone’s “For you page” (TikTok’s time line). This means 3x or more views (theoretically) than we get currently!

This month we’ve seen some great growth with 234 followers across all channels. I connected a well known gaming founder on ETH to the Near BD team. We are starting to see a small following in our lives repetitively and even some people new to near creating wallets for Shard Dogs. Bigger and more well-known names are coming onto the show and peers are starting to take notice. I’ve even join a TG group chat with a few others to share guests from reputable upcoming projects. The markets are heating up and we’ll be ready for them!

If all is going quite well at this time, I can’t imagine the growth in the next cycle which I hope is coming with all these charts going off! Thanks to everyone involved and who support me and my vision to uplift gaming on chain and Near protocol. I especially want to thank the MDAO council and advisors to continue doing this.

ATTN: @marketingdao-council

4 Likes