[Approved] Symbolik on the Blockchain

Symbolik on the Blockchain
A TikTok/Instagram segment presented by Symbolik and the Onboarding DAO

“Symbolik on the Blockchain” is a short form TikTok series that highlights and informs viewers about NEAR and NFT culture. The segment is also ported over to Instagram. It starts off airing once a week but ramps up to 3 days a week. Each Symbolik on the Blockchain segment is under 3 minutes long, to fit the TikTok format.

The segments talk about NFTs, NFT culture, and the Web 3 technology that enables this emerging NFT culture. The vibe is intimate and inviting, while conveying useful information that newcomers, and those considering becoming active, in web 3 will benefit from.

In the segments Symbolik goes for a short Sunday afternoon walk on the block(date and time subject to change), and talks about tools, technologies, techniques and experiences… or even etiquette. He sheds light on a range of relevant and helpful aspects of the NFT journey from his perspective and experience as a blockchain Poet, musician and digital artist.

Symbolik on the Blockchain delivers information about NFTs, dApps, events and trends, that will help anyone who’s new to NFTs, the segment always mentions and encourages people to get into NEAR ecosystem. The segment delivers specific information about NFTs, dApps, events and trends taking place in the NEAR protocol ecosystem.

This initiative will cost $100 per segment and runs four times a month totalling $400. This cost includes planning, maintenance and implementation.

4 Likes

Hey!

This sounds pretty cool :100:

Is this a proposal to request funding? Where are you requesting it from? The Creatives DAO?

3 Likes

Hi David, thanks for responding. Its a part of the Onboarding DAO proposal that can be found here…

As I’m sure you know, a big part of NFT culture is to help others to learn while exploring the possibilities of the blochain (basically learning) and contributing in our own ways. I realized it was a good idea to post short videos that are delivered in a way that newcomers and people who are interested in NFTs could learn from. Being a part of NxM and a poet, Hop Hop artist and 360 Virtual Reality I’ve had a very particular journey adapting my art on the blockchain. I realized much of that experience may help others in their journy. Further, I found that NEAR and Mintbase are great platforms for delivering unique digital assets, in the range of ways an artist/creator may want to share it. I’ve exerimented, minted, burned mistakes and shared my work, I want to share the experience with others, help them in their journey, and grow the NEAR space.

I hope that adds some context!

Well wishes always,

Kwame Symbolik

4 Likes

Looks good, will just leave this in here so that it is clear that it is included in the onboarding DAO proposal: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks much, I bit by bit learning how it all fits together and works :slight_smile:

1 Like

No worries at all! :slight_smile:

1 Like