[Approved] onboarding university students

Good morning @marketingdao-council according to the arrangements I made with the school students, I’m supposed to deliver the lecture today. I haven’t heard from you Sirs.

1 Like

Hello!
Release of funds come from NF I guess. Have you signed the agreement btw?

3 Likes

I am still waiting for the final stage which is the hello sign… I hope all this can be possible within the day

1 Like

Hi @Dabbie3229 Can you let us know whether you received the hello sign and if you were able to carry out the workshop as planned? Thanks!

1 Like

Good evening from here Sir, I got the hello sign by 2 pm and haven’t received funding yet, to that effect sir, I changed the schedule of the event sir. I didn’t include the date yet again to avoid disappointment… I will Carry on with everything once I receive the fund. Thanks Sir @so608

Please Sirs I desire to know when the funding will be available, to avoid further inconveniences. @Dacha @so608 @cryptocredit

Be calm and check the submitted near wallet. With my experience, it shouldn’t be more than this week.

2 Likes

Also to avoid this kind of happening, it’s better to submit a proposal two to three weeks before event date to avoid putting you and the team on tension.

5 Likes

Thank You for help :blush:

2 Likes

Good morning from here Sirs @marketingdao-council, sorry for the silence about the project for now. The college we intend to use for the program has been on strike, you can see the full details here.

Sorry for the late communication, that is because we have been working tirelessly to carry out the event in another university. I and my team are still making arrangements with other universities for the onboarding event, we are still waiting for response from the schools we wrote letters to for their approval. Every fund for this even is still intact, until the arrangements is finalized we, will get to work immediately once the strike is lifted or the school replies us. Thanks so much for your understanding and patience with us.

1 Like

Thanks for the update, looking forward to see next proposed universities.

2 Likes

Definitely Sir the full update will be shared here. Thanks for your understanding Sir.

Hello!
I hope you get replies soon and carry out your event.
Thanks

2 Likes

Thanks for the encouragement Sir, I’ll get to work asap

1 Like

Hi @Dabbie3229 just wanted to follow up on your project. Did you reschedule the event? If so, please post a report. Thanks

5 Likes

Thanks @cryptocredit this project was on hold because if the ASUU strike. the strike has just been called off just one week ago right now the execution stage is what we are in.

2 Likes

Hello to the people involved @David_NEAR @Dacha @cryptocredit

My name is Pero Adelekan and i was onboarded by the Capital guild through a friend recently through a web 3 and NFT education initiative… I just joined the NEAR group and i would like to say that i am not happy with how we NIGERIANS are being represented out here, its quite a shame what some of us do which tarnishes the image of many in the process

I would like to encourage @Dabbie3229 to be honest with herself and let other honest nigerians come here and speak for themselves… since i am a student of Alvan Ikoku Federal college of education where the said event is to be held

Firstly, @Dabbie3229 lied by saying it is because of the ASUU strike that there has been a delay. This is not true, ASUU belongs to the Academic Staff Union of Universities and Alvan Ikoku federal College of Education is a college of education and not a university.

Alvan Ikoku Federal college of education only went on a civil strike due to a student protest for a month and has resumed since the beginning of August after all concerned parties were settled… It was a civil matter and never concerned to the state level talk less of it being federal like ASUU…

Speaking from my end… thanks…
I would advise the concerned parties to go online and research everything as they are valid
Alvan IKoku College of Education is not a university but a college of education

And they were not part of the ASUU Strike. Thanks @Dabbie3229 Lets do better for the country… I see some fellow nigerians in the comment who can confirm what ive said, Like @IgbozeIsrael
alvanikoku.edu.ng

1 Like

Hello!
Thanks for this update. I don’t know what to say as I had expected this event to have been held for a long time now.

However, I think @Dabbie3229 can present evidence of still having the said funds, waiting for University resumption.

1 Like

Hello mate!
I think the best words use here is ‘some Nigerians’ and NOT ‘we Nigerians’.

It’s great you pointed this out. I am sure @Dabbie3229 will answer to this case and inform the community of why the event isn’t carried out yet.

It’s not a lie that we have lots of proposals on the forum without reports to prove or show they were carried out.

I believe that many things are put in place to make it difficult for all these to happen.

Thanks once again mate.

3 Likes

Hello @prelekzy thanks for your contributions, as for the school mentioned earlier which is Alvan Ikoku Federal college of Education, they were on strike for months and we couldn’t take action then, on September when they resumed, because of the tight schedule of lectures, The head of student union rejected our coming and asked us to apply later. Most schools which are polytechnic never replied our letters, they kept us waiting till date…
As I reply this my friend, The head of Department of Physics Alvan Ikoku Federal college of Education has given his approval of our coming. We’re working irrespective of the dip market my friend. Consultation before confrontation is important.
Peace​:dove:

My balance ATM boss life isn’t based on assumption.

6 Likes