[Approved] onboarding university students

Hi @Dabbie3229 thanks for your proposal. I like your enthusiasm and am also happy to support

2 Likes

Thank you very much Sir I’m glad you supported.

1 Like

I’m not understanding the breakdown of the instruction for the project. It’s a no from me.

1 Like

Sir please can you specify the particular thing or side you don’t understand. @Klint

1 Like

This an amazing idea I pray they approve it
Well done :+1: @Dabbie3229

2 Likes

Can you please provide a list of all the current and past proposals that you have submitted, both to the Marketing DAO or to other sources of funding?

1 Like

Here they are Sir @satojandro
I have been combining crypto and studies for months but now I’m done with studies and I’ve seen a future in Near Protocol, so I tend to share my ideas and dreams as a means of contribution to the ecosystem through these proposals. I really want to work with this enthusiasm, and in my own way contribute to the mass adoption of Near Protocol. Kindly support my dreams Sir.

Hi @Dacha,
I think @Dabbie3229 need to copy this Marketing DAO Meetups - Google Sheets .
This Google Sheet must be main doc, No one should write on it.
It’s my opinion.

2 Likes

You know right that 80 USD is roughly 8 gallons of gas at LA craziest price (10 dollars per gallon)… which is over 30 liters of gas.

With 80 bucks you run in a Lambo 150 Kilometres - 19.6 to 25.00 L/100km
https://mobile.guideautoweb.com/en/specifications/lamborghini/aventador/s/2018/

1 Like

In Turkey you can’t go 50Km :joy:

3 Likes

@Ton618
Thanks sir for your comment. You speak about turkey sir, I’m talking about a different country in a different continent. This $80 comprises transportation for everything concerning the event. It would not be a one day journey. Arrangements for the event will be made Sir and this money will be used to cover up everything.

Equally Sir, there would be a report to follow up this event. In that report, every expenses made will be detailed.
I know y’all want clarity, and equally, this is what I’m working with. Thank you once again.

1 Like

Thanks for answering all the council’s questions about the expenses. I think this is a reasonable amount to request to try to introduce NEAR to new people. I look forward to seeing your report after the event!

You have the support of three council members. I am moving this to approved and you can submit to Astro as per instructions pinned at the top.

2 Likes

Thank you very much Sir, I’m happy to receive your support. I will discharge the duties with clarity. Thanks once again

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-371

@so608 @Dacha @cryptocredit the payout request is on astro. Thanks greatly for your support

Hi @Dabbie3229 unfortunately you have submitted the wrong type of proposal to Astro.

Please resubmit selecting Poll from the drop down menu.

Remember to include Total Amount and Target Wallet

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks sir, I have corrected the mistake.
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-372

Here’s the new proposal link than you.
@cryptocredit

2 Likes

@marketingdao-council I’m ready for the next phase of authentication to receive the funds. Thanks all so far.

2 Likes

Once the poll is approved you need to submit Google Form: you’ll be prompted to complete KYC from third party (Onfido) and then sent a Reward Agreement to sign (HelloSign).

Reach out if you have any questions along the way

1 Like

I have completed the Google form Sir, I’m waiting for further KYC. Thanks Sir.

1 Like

Good day @cryptocredit @Dacha @Klint @satojandro @so608 I have completed the KYC, and it was successful, I have filled the Google form and am waiting for the hello sign. Thank you so much.

1 Like