[Approved] NEAR YouTube Social Media Promotion Budget

Blog: CRYPTO GAMERS by SOOKAST

YouTube (27,000 subscribers) https://www.youtube.com/c/CryptoGamers2
Twitter (964 followers) https://twitter.com/Cryptogamers2
Telegram (Group\chat 7301 subscribers) Telegram: Contacts @cryptogamers2 \ Telegram: Contacts @crypto_gamers_chat
Discord (2035 subscribers) Crypto Gamers
Financing scheme: monthly

Type of marketing: advertising, social networks, influencers
Goal: expand the NEAR ecosystem and make game projects on this blockchain the most popular

Hi all!
My name is Kirill Sookast, I am the CEO and author of the Crypto Gamers YouTube community.

In March 2021, I launched my blockchain gaming review project, becoming one of the largest gaming crypto blogs with regularly updated content.
In 2022, I released a large number of videos on projects on NEAR, here are some of them:

ZomLand - ZomLand | NFT Карточная Игра | NEAR | Продажа Земель - YouTube
World of the Abyss - World of the Abyss | Хардкорная MMORPG в Сети Near | Розыгрыш 50 Near \ Dark Prince NFT Chest - YouTube
Bearverse - Bearverse | Free to Play | Многопользовательская Стратегия на Блокчейне в Сети Near - YouTube

See also: Crystals of Naramunz, Exverse, Battlemon, Multiverse Fighters.
Upcoming video about the Poker Space and Gamespack projects.

Also, for these and other projects from Nearby, guides \ reviews \ streams will be released as they are released.

Engagement metrics:
According to channel analytics, more than 2,000 people switched to NEAR projects, most of whom made purchases of NFTs, land, created accounts and registered in Discord.

Marketing activity:
I plan to do a bigger marketing campaign for the NEAR ecosystem and its game projects.

For this it is planned:
Personal login to games on NEAR, purchase of accounts, NFTs and lands for reviews.
YOUTUBE
Reviews + streams 5 (and more) projects
NFT draws (1 or more per month)
Contests (1 or more per month)
Warming up the audience (regularly)

Twitter
weekly post

TELEGRAM\DISCORD
weekly posts

Unique gifts, useful referral links and early access to projects.

Expected Impact and Ecosystem/Community Value of NEAR
Growth of viewer activity and involvement in NEAR projects up to 1000 people per month.

Metrics to measure success: New registered NEAR users, audience purchases of NFTs and land, active participation in projects.

Estimated schedule and milestones: Monthly audience growth in NEAR projects

Financing details:
Total Cost: $2,250* or 510 NEAR
5 video reviews - 250*5 - 1250$
2 stream - 300$
Organization of drawings and contests - $200
Purchase of NFT for detailed guides $300
Work with social networks 200$

Wallet ID: sookast.near
Wallet owner name: Kirill Dorofeev

6 Likes

Happy to support your proposal. Thanks for your significant contribution to Near Community.

5 Likes

Thanks for the answer! I am happy to support and be part of the NEAR community

2 Likes

Thanks for your proposal.

Seems reasonably priced, established audience, as Dacha has been able to attest as to the quality of the content, I’m happy to support.

Notes;
Gaming on NEAR has the potential to be huge. LFG

5 Likes

Hi,
Thanks for your reply and support.
I believe in the development of games on the blockchain and I am glad if my contribution to this development will be significant.
Happy to be part of the NEAR community.

2 Likes

@SOOKAST
Looks like you’ve got some momentum on your youtube channel. Looking forward to viewing the report. You have my support.

2 Likes

Thank you for your trust,
I will do my best to justify it.

1 Like

You can now proceed to Poll on AstroDAO. Once the poll is approved, you need to submit THIS form Ironclad (Ironclad).

2 Likes

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-467?fromCreate=true

Hi guys!
Thanks again for your support
Link to my proposal on astrodao.com!

2 Likes