[Report] Near Ukraine community, February 2024

Project Name

NEAR Ukraine

Project Intro

Fast-growing guild aimed at providing high-quality educational content to grow a strong community of Ukrainian developers/entrepreneurs in the Near Protocol

If you are unfamiliar with our community or would like to get to know us closer, we have provided an introduction on the forum

Meet the team

Activity Member
Project Manager, Workshops, Developer Education, Partnerships Denys @denbite
Content Creator, Twitter, NearSocial, AMAs Ihor @Ihor
Content Creator, Telegram, Zealy, AMAs Yevhen @Evangel

Social Media Channels

Status

[Completed]

Approved Proposal Link

[APPROVED] NEAR Ukraine March 2024

Highlights of the month

Please find our achievements through the past month in the following list

Next Goals Highlights

Our goal is to empower developers through education, engagement, and strategic social media. We want to focus on providing resources, workshops, and online courses for skill enhancement no matter your level. Through a blend of interactive challenges, sprints, community events, and educational workshops we aim to engage individuals in daily activities while simultaneously deepening their understanding of the network projects.

3 Likes

Hi @denbite

how many new wallets were created?
please create a spreadsheet showing all new wallets, creation date and transactions.

please send a screenshot from Twitter analytics as evidence

Nice to see the event announcements, but we need an evidence screenshot showing the members participated in the event as evidence. Same for the developer call.

For the partnership we need an announcement from the partner as evidence and an 1 online event. Please also include the social media accounts from the developer communities

You need to follow Globe DAO’s report template and update your report accordingly.
here is an example report:

Please let me know if you have any questions. We can also arrange a call to give you a better understanding of our KPIs
Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello @cizi31
I’ve just updated the report, and I believe you should see a clearer picture right now of the work we’ve done over the past month

2 Likes

Thank you @denbite

I’ve attached the results for Near Ukraine in February 2024, after a detailed review of your report.

Since there is no evidence of a partnership, we will reduce your February funding by 20%.

You can proceed to the next step for the second 30% disbursement of funds, through Astra+ here https://near.org/astraplusplus.ndctools.near/widget/home?page=dao&daoId=nearglobedao.sputnik-dao.near

Thank you!