[PROPOSAL] Near Korea DAO Monthly Marketing and Community Growth Budget - October
Guild Name: Near Korea DAO
What is Near Korea DAO? A community-led initiative in South Korea, our goals
B - Building a strong community
O - Onboarding new users into the world of NEAR
S - Spreading the word of NEAR across Korea
Join us in shaping the future of blockchain!
Stay connected with us via our social media channels:
- Telegram chat channel(0.9k users): [Telegram: Contact @NEARKoreaDAO 4 )
- Telegram announcement channel(0.8k users): [Telegram: Contact @NEARKorea_DAO)
- Twitter(6.4k users): (https://twitter.com/NearKoreaDAO 2)
- Medium(42 users): NEAR Korea DAO – Medium
- Youtube(30 users): (19) NearKoreaDAO - YouTube 1
- Instagram(64 users): NearKoreaDAO (@nearkoreadao) • Instagram photos and videos 1
- Near Social(203 users): [Near Korea DAO | Near Social 2 )
- Near Linktr: NEAR Korea DAO | Twitter, Instagram | Linktree
NEAR Protocol Korea DAO members:
CoinEasy: Telegram: Contact @coiniseasy 1 (4.9k users)
크립토 도서관: Telegram: Contact @gachi2job (10k users)
코인같이투자: Telegram: Contact @WeCryptoTogether (22k users)
BQ: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXwcm91Ebpsn_2Qx1lguTZw (5.6k users)
멘탈관리소: Telegram: Contact @jaysonchart (1.8k users)
Detailed what we have done: (Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases. )
Marketing Type: Social Media, Advertising, Blogs, Events
Funding Scheme: Monthly
- [APPROVED] Near Korea DAO Monthly Marketing and Community Growth Budget - Marketing / MarketingDAO - NEAR Forum 1
- [Approved -$3000] Near Korea DAO Monthly Marketing and Community Growth Budget - June - Marketing / MarketingDAO - NEAR Forum 2
- [APPROVED] NEAR Korea DAO Community Meetup: A Buidl.asia Side Event during ETH Seoul Week, June 2023, South Korea - Marketing / MarketingDAO - NEAR Forum 2
- [REPORT] Near Korea DAO May 2023 - Marketing / MarketingDAO - NEAR Forum 1
- [REPORT] Near Korea DAO June 2023 - Marketing / MarketingDAO - NEAR Forum 1
- [REPORT] NEAR Korea DAO Community Meetup: A Buidl.asia Side Event during ETH Seoul
Week, June 2023, South Korea - Marketing / MarketingDAO - NEAR Forum 1
- [REPORT] Near Korea DAO July 2023 - Marketing / MarketingDAO - NEAR Forum
[REPORT] Near Korea DAO August 2023 - Marketing / MarketingDAO - NEAR Forum
Metrics of Evaluation
- Accounts Retention: Aim to retain 80% of our onboarded users after 8 weeks, maintaining interaction on the chain.
- Account Acquisition Cost: Target to reduce the acquisition cost to below 5 USDC per account through our initiatives.
- dApps Engagement: Ensure that at least 60% of accounts retained for over 1 week are engaging with more than one dApp in the NEAR ecosystem.
- Social Engagement Score: Through our various channels, target an overall 20% increase in the number of posts, likes, followers/views in the coming month.
Content & Engagement Strategy
- Dynamic Community Management (Telegram): 24/7 assistance for NEAR ecosystem inquiries. Expect 2-3 daily news and educational content updates. Funding: 700 USDC
- Robust Social Media Presence: Daily updates, articles, videos, infographics, and translations. Posting on Near.social. Funding: 1,350 USDC
- Thoughtful Content Creation (Medium): Bi-monthly in-depth articles. Funding: 250 USDC
- AMA Sessions: Bi-monthly sessions to address community inquiries. Funding: 200 USDC
- BOS Building
- BOS component / Near Social: Various events, contests, and bounties to engage the community. Funding: 300 USDC
- Onboarding Initiatives
- Dynamic Community Management (Telegram): Onboarding new users while managing the community.
- Onboarding & Engagement via Keypom Initiative: A multi-faceted initiative focused on user onboarding. Funding for Near.Social active posting event: 200 USDC
Results from Previous Initiatives
Our recent event, “NEAR Korea DAO Social Community, BOS Development Event with IamHuman authentication,” showcased our capabilities:
- Over 20 BOS proposals from Korea University students.
- Votes from 554 community members on these submissions.
- Over 1,000 posts curated and shared on NearSocial.
- Over 4,000 on-chain transactions, indicating active community engagement.
- 37 users adopted the IamHuman authentication.
This demonstrates our commitment to our core values, our ability to iterate based on feedback, and the potential for future growth.
Total Requested: 3,000 USDC
Spotlight on Success: NEAR Korea DAO Social Community, BOS Development Event with IamHuman authentication
This event serves as a testament to the effectiveness of our strategies. During this event:
- Students from Korea Universities have submitted more than 15 BOS proposals, and we received votes from 554 community members on these submissions.
- over 1,000 posts were curated and shared on NearSocial.
- over 4,000 transactions were executed on-chain, underscoring the active engagement of our community.
- Over 37 users have used the IamHuman authentication.
The triumphant success of this event exemplifies the potential and vigor of our community. It not only confirms the impact of our strategies but also sets the benchmark for future initiatives.
Following the guidelines provided, we believe our proposal aligns with the Vision Key Metrics and objectives set out by the CoA.
We thank you for your consideration and remain dedicated to fostering the growth and adoption of the NEAR ecosystem in Korea.
If you have any questions, I would be delighted to answer them